Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
SHU-11Y
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• yeah mate do remember you,

I can do this no problem, I've done it a few times before... no one will know the difference. If you want to email me the details to [email protected] and I can throw it on to photoshop have a look, and also let me know when you need it by. As for money, don't worry about that, honestly it shouldn't take me long to do, Its only the cost of printing I might charge (maybe a few dollars) but ill give you the receipt for that anyway.

Cherrs Steve
    heyy man how r ya? remember we met on the cruise lol.
    man i need a massive favour n its up 2 u if u wanna do it, theres money involved too ;). my mate stopped going to tafe n she hasnt told her dad, she needs a forged copy of a tafe certificate to just show her so its all good, now bear in mind hes n import so he wont have a clue between real n fake. ive managed to get my hands on someone elses tafe certificate like 100% sweet colour copy on my computer, if i sent it to you would you be able to edit whats written? like to her course name n her name and also reprint it out on the best quality paper? im only asking you cause i know you do really good work?? please let us know thanks man
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…