Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
1991_Vn2nV
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• where do the vacuum line go from a sc14 to a vp calais can u help me as iv stuck on that to finish my project it's a 91 vp calais with a sc14
    oh and i forgot how did the exhaust relocation workout 4 you, you have to move it the the left and down more, is that right?

Cheers again.
    sick car mate, how much tweaking did you have to do to fit the rear bumper? I just ordered the Vn to VY clubsport kit 4 my vn and i was just wondering how much modifying do you have to do to get a good fit?
    I was told you need to take the clips of the original rear bar and glue them on to the VY clubsport rear bar?

Thanks for your time .
    A VS rear bumper should fit, not sure about a stato bumper tho. VS bumpers will leave a slight gap under the boot though, because the VS bootlid sits lower than the VN boot.
    I just read about your front end conversion to the vn just wonderinf if you had to do a rear end conversion for the bumper or it just bolted up?
    Cause i want to have a stato vs rear bumper on my vn but not sure if it just bolts up or i'll have to modify it to fit
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…