Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Haydz
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Hey mate I have just done the auto to manual conversion in my vr and I'm keeping my auto wirring loom as the one I got was completely different I have wired the neutral safety switch together so it does start but I'm wondering what the go is with the speed sensor as I didn't quite get what where you said the wires are help would be appreciated cheers
    Hey mate i was wondering if i could get a list of things i need for a vp calais 1992 auto to manual conversion
    Does any one know if i use the manual ecu and wirring harnes do i need to still wire up the speed sensor and reverse lights and short the nutral in my vr commodore all advise would be veryhelp full
    message 2 of 2
    Now obviously i need 2 change pedal box & stater motor, & wiring is not a problem as ive encountered quite a bit b4 & mastered it so speed sensor & so forth does not worry me, i was just a little confused on flywheel, & whether you might know about changing memcal. any info at this early point until i find out more vehicle info(year model and so forth)would be muchly appreciated?
    thanks

sorry for the 2 messages, first message was to long so i cut alot of it out and still run out of characters
    Message 1 of 2
    hey haydz, name is tyson. been a member on here 4 a while now but have not been on in quite some time. I have a 97 vs commodore ute with a 99 L67 and supercharged auto box, wiring, computer and 99 vt bcm in it running with immobiliser, was a big job but got there. I have just purchased a vn style com ute that has been smashed, reason 4 buying it is for the 5 speed box. What i would like 2 know is just a brief overview on my possible needs 4 conversion, now i have read through your post on "the complete vn-vr manual conversion" but after a few pages i got confused as there were so many questions & i just couldnt concentrate enough 2 follow. now i dont know exact year model of ute as yet until about 2 weeks time when i pick it up so i just wanted 2 do a little research.
    Hey buddy just wondering if the Vr caprice your selling if your interested in swaps, I got a vp Calais supercharged 6 fair bit of work done, let me no if your interested I'll let you no more details, cheers
    Hey mate you interested in swapping for my vp Calais, it's a supercharged 6, fair bit of work done to it, cheers
    Haydz, Why sell the caprice?

Why not keep it in the driveway (cancel rego) till your blacks?
    Hey

If you looking for tools, Speaking to the guy in the tool shop at TAFE yesterday.

He said he knows the T&E tools dealer and can get them cheaper than anywhere if your interested.

He says they're better than sidchrome.

Jack
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…