Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
AdamGardner
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• Ahh sweet, thanks for that mate.
    Yeah i'll have a ask around the forums, im pretty keen to do it with someone who knows what they're doing so then i can also learn. I hate just handing my car over to a mechanic and then over-paying them to do the work for me.

Thanks for your help bud.

You're car is looking good too!
    Hey mate. Yeah with the springs we did it ourselves but i was with a mate who knows alot about cars and he did most of it haha. Also we had a workshop with a hoise and a rattle gun which would have made it ALOT easier. Honestly i don't reakon if i could have done it myself, especially just on jacks.

Rears could probably do, it's just a bolt to disconnect the shock, then just have to use compressors to get the spring out, that's how we did it. But front required disconnecting sway bar link, taking the strut out and taking that apart.
    Sorry i couldn't be of alot of help, but definately ask around the forums. I reakon alot of the blokes would help you out for a slab, rather than you paying 150-200 just for the labour!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…