Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
Dazzak75
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• hey mate how are you....i finally got around to doing the camshaft on the beast it sounds awesome and thnx for some tips, also hows ur machine holding up...catchya XD
    yeh i live in sydney's west so i know a lot of mechanics like marranos enhancment division, liverpool exhaust, lsx tuning etc i want the vcm7 package i was looking at it online and the priceing was around $1000ish ive done the rest but all i need now is a good cam
    ay um m8 its skitzogee from youtube anyway was thinkin about gettin a vcm7 cam and was looking for a price do you know wat the price for 1 of those things
    Hey dazza nice work on the beast. I loved the sound of ur ute with the old cam and was wondering wat u have done with it if u still have it I would be interested in buying it off u if it's still in good condition let me know a price and I'll get back to you
    Thanks
    Just got the ute back today, Done a great job, 328rwkw now from a previous 231rwkw. Almost 100rwkw gain from a cam, OTR and tune.Well Done Leigh Holman of SVS in Cairns

YouTube - VE SS Ute Cam upgrade before and after.mpg

YouTube - VE SS Ute cammed

YouTube - VE SS Ute cammed 328rwkw
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…