Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
xforcefreak1
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Feedback Stats

• u had extractors done?... if not then get them done i know a good place (BTA Motorsports) they did my intake, extrsctors, cams, and brakes
    hey mine had 3 inch system, 22s and lowered i got mine from lansvale as well....ill have to get a video of the exhaust, its pretty loud , but only when you want :) and no drone ... which is good....
    um yeh thnx for the comment they are all LSV's mine just came with the sticker and stripe btw i got it form lansvale holden (very good there) and the only mods it had was the 2.5 xforce exhaust wich lansvale threw in...nyway im uploading some vids stay tuned thnx....
    hey mate nice wagon, i see its a LSV, so is mine i got mine about 1 week ago, i have 2 questions for you... did yours come standard from LSV or did it have mods done to it, and where did you get that stripe from, i want a matte black one for my black wagon.... thanks scott
    Can you post a photo of your car threw pm or anything. The one as your avatar? The side view? because i am thinking of getting that side decal on it and just want to see what it looks with the green. btw nice acheivement with the 315kw.
    my car is almost complete just put a custom camshaft on today...:D
    now all i have to do is put a blower on...*$7,000 later pfft*
    but my car sounds like an absolute beast/machine thanx to all the guys at bta motorsports, oh and for any1 who wants to know what the price of the camshaft was $3,300.....thnx guys keep posted for more news :D
    Hey mate, i own a VE GREEN SV6. and want an exhaust for it. i found the , xforce 2.25 s/s -link( VE SV6 COMMODORE XFORCE S/S TWIN 21/4" EXHAUST SYSTEM | eBay )
    whats your opinon on this? and is how much ?
    also is there better one then this for cheaper , or slightly the same for cheaper? thanx mate
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…