Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
1998GTS
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About Feedback Stats

• hey mate im Jamie I live in oamaru down south,awsome car you have there iv always had a soft spot for the vt1 gts getting hard to get a good one.how are they compared to ls1 vt-vz ss commodores in power? I reakon they would be a good street car because of the good torque.anyway cool car cheers Jamie.
    Hey mate, this sunday, Petrolhead breakfast meet at Belagio Cafe plunket ave, manukau 7.30am .
    king ssl in the front and jamex's in the rear, im not sure which ones they are because i had king ssl's in the back and just took it to MTS in glenfeild and told them i wanted it about another 20mm lower, they knew exactly the look i was after and threw in a set of jamex's, (about 70mm lowering) to be fair the kings in the rear were horrible, car was doing some weired **** around corners.. also have H/D shortened KYB gas shocks in the rear aswell.. std fe2 up front
    very cool mate, no you cant beat the sound, short vid on you tube of mine "my holden vt ss, roller cam sound" i dont know how you put up a pic in a message but mine are in my album ! i see you in new zealand, where abouts?
    Hi thanks for your input in my thread and I'd appreciate any more you could give.
    It's going to be my first Holden so want to make the right choice.
    There's something special about an HSV and the vt R8 is a beast but I think at the moment I'm leaning towards a vx ss love the more modern look,and leather trim and hoping that with a few mods will go as good as the clubby.
    But my mind is certainly not made up,ps. My partners from tauranga

Thanks for any advice you can give.
    thats good you keeping busy...My friend who traded his clubsport for an XR6 ute is happy with his ute, though i've not seen Fairview motors advertise his car, must of had a buyer straight away?? My Father n law sold his 2006 XR6 on Thursday and bought 1 of HSV's finest on Friday...a 2005 VZ HSV Grange. He brought it down to show us today, very nice car, he let me take it for a drive in the country..That is 1 nice car, got the LS2 6.0 V8, I told him to sell it to me in a few years time when it drops in price . I wanted a V8 straight after driving it, Ha ha.
    Hey Brian.Sorry have been flat out with work,not really had time to do anything.Still going at this stage,weather pending really.How are you going?What you been up to?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…