Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register
gavpav
Rating:
0%
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Showcase items About Feedback Stats

• and eagle one tyre detailer, a waffle weave cloth as a chamois and meguires " perfect clarity" glass cleaner. aerospace 303 as a interior detailer although i usually use a sponge with water only on the inside if poss. you are welcome to visit an i will run you thru how i look after my baby, have got the detailing going very well!, take care
    after you wash it. i gert comments on the shine. sorry it took so long to reply, i only just saw i had a message. take it easy
    the product is duroglass 601 and then 105 polish as the initial treatment and then coat with aquawax 951
    Hey Gav, just registered still green regarding the web site. Any recommendations would be helpful good to see you today hope all is well, um forgot the name of the paint product. I went for a cruse after my service its the first time I had the car to my self yeah baby all that I expected she's very quick. talk soon will look for your response cheers Marty.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…