Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

regrets?

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
what is one car you had in the past that you NEVER wished you lost. (You may not have sold it, it may have been stolen or smashed)

For me it was my VL Calais.

(i checked for previous posts and it looks like this hasnt been asked, if it has, then flame on....)

VNexecutive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
i kinda wish i never sold my first car (vn exec v6, nothing special) but it was quite reliable. shoulda chucked a 5L in it instead of buying one.

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
l sold a VN exec that was extremely reliable and bought a friggin" Ford Telstar because our daughter had just obtained her P plates and the VN was too powerful for a novice driver.

The Telstar was by far the greatest piece of automotive garboge I have ever owned and after fourteen months, I p****d it off and bought a VR.

I sold the VN for the right reason, but bought the wrong car to replace it, which made selling the VN that much worse.

cxcxcxvcvcvc

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore
what is one car you had in the past that you NEVER wished you lost. (You may not have sold it, it may have been stolen or smashed)

For me it was my VL Calais.

(i checked for previous posts and it looks like this hasnt been asked, if it has, then flame on....)

Probably my VL Calais as well!
Although if i had of kept it then the charger would have taken a back seat, so it was better off going! Anyway once the charger is up 2 scratch i am going to get a Calais turbo for my work/daily or a R33 skyline! Would love 2 use the Charger for a daily but it would kill me in fuel:(
Edit= the missus can drive the VS:p

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
i got rid of an xa gs coupe in good nic with a 351, fmx and nine inch disc brake diff, 10 inch weldies on the back etc
that car would be worth near 50k today sigh

Tyson23

S-pack baby ;)
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Series II S-pack Ute M5
My dad selling his 73 XL Charger with 265 HEMI :bang:

Nanos

Not a Mod
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII LS1 Berlina Wagon
Ill get a few laughs for this one. but i wish a mate(no longer for obvious reasons) wrote my sigma off. It was a limited edition peter werret turbo.

I only had it for 1 week. it was also how i learnt about how important insurance was as i never had any on it.

Was also my first car too.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Between myself and my brother I can make a few people cry :p HK Monaro, HG GTS Monaro, 2x LX Torana hatcbacks, LJ XU1 replica, GT Capri, VJ Charger, XY GS Falcon, Several V8 HQ-Z's. It's not even nice to think about :) Probably nearly a potential half amillion bucks worth of cars there and we are left with is a VP 5 litre and a VS 5 litre:p

Still I can justify it because the fastest car of all those were one of the Torana hatches and the LJ and my VP beat the PB of the LJ last year :)

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
Ill get a few laughs for this one. but i wish a mate(no longer for obvious reasons) wrote my sigma off. It was a limited edition peter werret turbo.

I only had it for 1 week. it was also how i learnt about how important insurance was as i never had any on it.

Was also my first car too.

keep an eye out aty this years easternats for a peter werret sigma with a 351 boss motor in it, my mates building it atm and it should be ready by then (waiting for srp's which will arrive in a month hopefully).

should have 550hp at the fly and a 400 shot of nos :)