Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

regrets?

jphanna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE OMEGA
for the guy (wild ss) who would have known that those 70's aussie Coupes would go for that much? who could have known? in the 80's you couldnt give em away...

for nanos, find someone on this forum who hasnt made a big mistake at some point in their life, and you are looking at crap artist.

i 'lost' my mint VL calais because i smashed it. 100% my fault. in the wet being a smart azz. to ruin a clapped out rust bucket is one thing, but to throw away a car like that for being a idiot hurts.

Grennan

Slayer of Stupid Threads
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV G8 Sportswagon
I didnt exactly own it, but i had the chance to. My girlfriend at the time, her dad brought her a torana when she was 16. It was sitting in her garage just gathering dust and didnt have an engine or anything. Her dad was gonna drop a 304 in it and do it up for her but in the end he said **** it. She doesnt want it anyway. So he offered it to me for 500 bucks. At the time I knew SFA about cars and didnt take it, I look back now and I kick myself because I would love something like that to play around with on the weekends.

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
My old VK i regret selling.

Had no luxurys like i have now but it was a tuff little unit.

Attachments

• scan0002mod.jpg
    scan0002mod.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 195
  • scan0001mod.jpg
    scan0001mod.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 207
  • scan0003mod.jpg
    scan0003mod.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 188

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
for the guy (wild ss) who would have known that those 70's aussie Coupes would go for that much? who could have known? in the 80's you couldnt give em away...

yeah i dont liek to think about it much for obvious reasons

i scooped it up for $4500 back in 98 and a few years after i got rid of it (not going to say how much) the price sky rocketed.

as nice as it was to cruise in it was still a bloody old car and my ss is heaps more fun to drive :)

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
My old VK i regret selling.

Had no luxurys like i have now but it was a tuff little unit.

im guessing thats a street comm link?

its a bit childish how either forum wont allow links to the other even in ****ing pm's!!

i think its time admin from both parties grew up

faroogoo

SENTINEL
Reaction score
Members Ride
GMH
im guessing thats a street comm link?

its a bit childish how either forum wont allow links to the other even in ****ing pm's!!

i think its time admin from both parties grew up

Yeah it was,but i copied over the pics instead of the link.

greenfoam

Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Executive R-spec
Agreed they need to get over the link filter that's bullshit, one of them needs to harden up and undo that first I'm sure the other will follow :)

wildss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vnss
Agreed they need to get over the link filter that's bullshit, one of them needs to harden up and undo that first I'm sure the other will follow :)

its nice to dream isnt it?

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
I wish i still had my VK Wagon and VL Ute. Both awesome cars, and both sold to fund the never ending international project:p