Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

my new vu ute

agrocm

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering wat u all think of my new ute i take delivery of her on the weekend its a 01 vu stocker been lowered 2 inchs all round so he told me but looks more in the back as its leveled out more and its got vz ss rims

mods to come

tinted windows

cold air induction kits

hard top (ssz)

get the dash surround painted piano black

leather seats (from later model commie) and other lil interior things

convert the front end into a vz (vz quarter panels, vz bonnet(monaro?)

and v8 super cars front end vz(or a chrome 5 poster bull bar)

i wanna get a ute liner (that isnt really a mod)

new h/u and two subs behind the seats and 2 6x9 in teh pacel shelf

maloo side skirts + maloo tail gate and rear bar with two exhaust pods

pacemaker extractors and a twin exhaust system

guys please telll me wat u think about the car and my mods and in wat order do i get teh mods done or if u have any ideas about other mods i should do first.
cheers guys

Attachments

• getImage.jpg
    getImage.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 1,707

jswan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Executive 89'
looks like a great car, also you have planned out some great mods there. also wat is wrong with the number plate, its sorta falling off?

other than that, good luck :)

agrocm

Reaction score
im getting new plates for teh baby anyway any ideas this could be a good discussion something like nv-my-vu ? but better lol . also going to change side mirrors to later model ones hate them domed mirrors

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
Sweet ute mate, heaps of potential, and a great list of mods :thumbsup:

EvoVIIIJDM

Got Evo?
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
Evo VIII JDM
whys that ?

*slaps you in the face with a wet trout*:bang:

Pricy investment if you dont get it right the first time.:thumbsup:

agrocm

Reaction score
i still dont understand about why i have to pick my number plates carefully?
im also getting chrome lights for teh back and vz lights for the front and i wanna retro fit a xbox or ps2 for the passenger or me when im not driving and some like temp and volt meters maybe make some custom binacles like
vn2nv and try and move the battery, fuse box radiator overflow windsreen washer bottle and some one the engine bay cluter else where. i was thinking of usen instead of one big batter a few smaller ones in parralle same voltage just last longer maybe in the side gaurds and if i cant find somehwere for the overflow and such i wanna make stainless steel boxes for them. is the fuse box in the engine bay on vu utes im not sure if its not even better lol :yeah:
and i want no visable wiring in the bay at all, i want it running near the chassis so there is no mess. and change dash lights but i have a crazy plan to be able to change the colours theres a first not just blue but blue green and red maybe with phreddys help big job but it would be an awsomely cool setup if it works.
comeon guys tell me wat u think

agrocm

Reaction score
this list of mods are getting bigger and bigger and i havent picked her up yet hahah monaro brakes and calipers:w00t:

djvsa

Reaction score
is it an ss? or just normal? prob mentioned it earlier but ive missed it, my opionion is that if its just a normal v6 ute dont waste your money on mods, just get an ss, i got one recenlty and it boogies hard! please disregard if it is infact an ss, thats just my opinion mate, good luck with it