Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

03 vy ss ute

ewt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Wagon, VZ Berlina, MX73 Cressida, KE36 Corolla.
What was the Yellow for? Tires? Other?

Anyways, love the SS mate - Top Job.

You should get some 19" or 20" Sigs and Spray them Black. That'd look awesome. Maybe a Harrop Blower?

I reckon go for the Plates "VIOL8R".

Josh.

W45H1NGT0N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
ewt- hey man yeh the yellow was just for bald tires. Took it to the pits and it took them 15mins to check everything. I would love some black sigs but they've been done to death haha and plus funds are extremely tight atm.
tax return time i'll be trying to get 2nd hand extractors, imported high flow cats and possibly custom plates!

cheers for the comments guys keep it up

TA 91 WA

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SII 5.7 LS1
ewt- hey man yeh the yellow was just for bald tires. Took it to the pits and it took them 15mins to check everything. I would love some black sigs but they've been done to death haha and plus funds are extremely tight atm.
tax return time i'll be trying to get 2nd hand extractors, imported high flow cats and possibly custom plates!

cheers for the comments guys keep it up
Oh the joys of tax returns. How much did it cost you to take it over the pits?

Bravotwozero

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12 AMG C63 W204 Speedshift + 2013 KW T909
Are you going to put up pics of this OTR? And did you do a dyno run beforehand for comparison? Any tuning done? Are you trying to say you're making 215rwkw just from this mystery OTR and a cat back?

W45H1NGT0N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS UTE
yeh pics will b up soon, no dyno before hand, no tuning done(as far as i know), and yeh 215rwkw from otr and catback.
the otr is just like the other aluminium ones except the bottom of the filter housing is stretched downwards and the sides are stretched inwards to accommodate the factory sized air filter. oh and its also still running the maf but not for long