Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

04 vz sv6 with supersport 20s

VZsv6-182

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz sv6
yeh im gettin it lowerd on ultras and shocks and that soon.. was thinking white because i see a VE every couple days with them that looks crazy...

also gettin complete blue led conversion + footwells in the next month or so :boxing:

mehtna

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman S2
Nice an neat!

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
do the rims white
i was plannign to do that till i changed my mind on what wheels im getting
but white car, white rims, cant go wrong

VZsv6-182

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz sv6
i got a quote the other day from pedders. i asked just for lowerd springs and shocks. i thought that was fair.. the guy says ok ill have a look blah blah blah it will be $1580... WTF that much to lower a car a little, in all seriousness did i do sumthing wrong? why did he say that much??? :s

and that want even the 'best' shocks they offer

dijm8

What You Looking At
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS LS3
yeh you did do something wrong....you went to pedders = a big no no

great products but never let them do work to your car they just overprice everything

you better off buying the stuff yourself through sponsers on the forum or ebay, or just go to a small well known mechanic place

you can easily lower your car for $500 (king springs go for what ? $250 these days all round) if not less these days parts are cheap!

sexyvz

Sexy VZ in the making.
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Executive
was that with or without labor? im guessin they would charge like a wounded bull in labor. when i got my old car lowered with just springs and a service it cost me just over 700. i was shocked!!

DSLXIK

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS 5.7l
you could almost buy adjustable coilovers from pedders for that price

VZsv6-182

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz sv6
yeah with installation aswell, i kept on talking to the guy and hes like yeah thats our pricce and if u want the '(wat eva the better ones are called)' it will be over 1600, im ok thanks ill think about it. i obviously wasnt goin to..... any way im gunna buy the kings and monroe kit off ebay and me and my dad are gonna do it our selves... but if we stuff it up theres a guy up our street who can help, also our friends a mechanic that has a garage also up the road.. we shouldnt have a problem though :| haha

VZsv6-182

Reaction score
Members Ride
04 vz sv6
got supler low kings all round with monroe shocks, installed it ourselves.... cant remember how to put up pics, ill try again