Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[NSW] 05 black vz Calais, heaps of mods!!!

scottysvtcommie

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 vz calais
ITEM: vz Calais

PRICE: $16,999

YEAR: 2005

SERIES: Example: vz

BADGE: Example: Calais

ENGINE: 190kw high output alloytec

TRANSMISSION: 5 speed auto with paddle shift

COLOUR: black

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent, not one scratch or ding on the hole car

INTERIOR CONDITION: excellent, no marks, leather in excellent condition for its age

WHEELS: 20 inch rims,

TYRE CONDITION: front and rear brand new 100% tread

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 225/35r20

ODOMETER: 132,xxx ks

SERVICE HISTORY: iv kept all the receipts for all the work iv done on the car, serviced every 5000ks or sooner

REGO OF CAR: Nsw rego

REGO TILL: November 18th

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: N/A

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick up

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Bank cheque

CONTACT DETAILS: Pm me on hear or call 0431 528 891

OTHER INFO: ok so up for sale is my pride and joy that I have owned for the last 3-4 years, I'm a very fussy owner and it has always been washed weekly and polished regularly, always garaged etc there is not one mark on the car it is in excellent condition!!
Its been my weekender so to speck but would only get taken out once every 2-3 weeks as I have a daily driver so it just spent most of its time under a car cover in the garage. It's been made into a nearly exact lookalike of a vz clubsport with all genuine parts used!

The car has had a heap of performance mods fitted to really get the alloytec going! It puts out 180rwkw or 245rwhp for a v6, goes and sounds great and matched with the 5 speed auto with paddle shift it really is a nice car to drive!

Iv changed the oil every 5000ks or sooner with castrol edge 5-30w ($70 a bottle) Holden have done anything else besides oil changes, iv owned the car since 112,000ks to 132,xxxks and every service item and fluid etc on the car has all been replaced in this time, some more than once and always with good high quality brands, iv kept all the receipts in this time and there is thousands of $$ spent!!!

List of mods it has -

Out side

- it's got a full genuine vz clubsport body kit fitted ($2000)
- custom bonnet with bulge ($1500)
- 20 inch rims with new tyres, will come with either g8 Hsv wheels in the pic of a set of black ve gts wheels)
- 15% tinted windows
- had vz fluted guards fitted with flutes
- shaved arial of on front guard
- lowered all round on ultra lows with shortened shocks
- callipers painted yellow with Hsv on them
- hid head lights
- LEDs all thru the car inside and out

Inside

- It has the full cream Calais interior with all electric options, leather seats, satin parts etc
- satin pedals fitted
- full led dash light conversion done by asr audio and electronics, went with blue and white thru out the car, footwell lights, Hsv soft wear installed on the cluster, morphing rev needle (goes from blue to purple into red as it goes up)
$400 plus worth of work
- led lights fitted in doors and map lights etc
- clubsport silver dash surround
Drive train mods

- stainless steel headers
-stainless steel high flow cats
- full twin 2.5 inch xforce exhurst system with chrome tips
- otr fitted
- cpr6 manifold fitted
- LSD Hsv diff fitted with 3.46 diff gears
- vy ss brakes fitted with slotted rotors
- dyno tuned to 178.2 rwkw with dyno sheets

PICTURES:

Please feel free to ask any questions as it is hard to list and explain everything on the car and how well it has been looked after, I am open to offers but please don't bother low balling me as I no the $$ that has gown into this and how well it's been looked after.

Cheers scott

Last edited: