Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

05 VZ Executive II (20's, tint, springs)

chunky vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
05 VZ excutive II
looks good mate, nice ride height... rims suit... nice work!

Sitting fairly low for SL's in the rear... are they kings or?

thanx mate, yer def king springs and they have only had 2000k driving on em so they still mite settle a little.

nah tyre professionals.. camber kit isnt just for scrubbing its also to keep your wheels from leaning in due to the irs. recommended for most irs vehicles when getting lowered i was just suprised they didnt make u fork out for it

ohh thanx i didnt know that lol.
im now supprised that they didnt make me fork out for it.
im not stressing too much but do u think i should invest in a camber kit?

adz_vy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Spac l67
all depends on how badly the inside of your tyres wear out. sometimes can get as bad as needing replacing within a year but sometimes isnt too bad youl see for yourself i guess. you can even rotate the rear tyres around so the inside becomes the outside but dont stress they wear out even with a camber kit the camber kit just helps a bit.

[/QUOTE]
ohh thanx i didnt know that lol.
im now supprised that they didnt make me fork out for it.
im not stressing too much but do u think i should invest in a camber kit? [/QUOTE]

ratzy

It's Sedan Time
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ exec on senator 18's
hey man nice VZ!!! do u have any better pics... the ones at the top of your thread rnt very good quality... i would love to see your beast in better pics