Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

06 SVZ Turbo

MINTVZT

Turbo Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ Turbo
cheers fellas :) yeah just waiting for the gearbox to come back and then the exhaust is goin on. Won't have her back in my hands for a couple of weeks anyway coz I can't get away from work till then to go pick her up but I'll be sure to put up some newer pics and dyno results when I get the chance.

Just on the look out for some suspension packages. She'll be a road car predominantly but wanna take it to the track. Anyone got ideas on what to throw in?

MINTVZT

Turbo Alloytec
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SVZ Turbo
VZ Alloytec now 300kw+

I'm rarely on here, but here's an update... Have just started playing with her again, early days yet, expect far more out of her. Will continue tuning this week and potentially run a number this saturday if the stars align...

Attached is a recent dyno printout of initial tune, keep in mind this is E85 with 11psi boost. Engine 100% stock, plenty of room to move in terms of timing and boost, more dyno time will tell us what this engine has to offer over next few days. Remember this also has a 4000rpm converter...

AlexVZ1.jpg

AlexVZ.jpg

NickVR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR Executive A4 V8
Very nice car mate. Awesome power coming through those rear wheels.