Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1 Dead VT

VT Berlina 07

15.37 @ 147 KPH
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 EF2 Futura I6 Auto
well my commodore is dead or very close to it:rip:, hit a very large rock tonight, ran straight over the top. from what i can see in the dark with a torch (bottom of extractors/cat and mid section of zorst-large holes/crumpled and crushed cat, missed sump but hit Kframe, fuked tailshaft, diff is whining-with other noises, massive vibration throughout whole car/steering pulling to left and hit torque converter/damaged box- doing stupid things/hunting/noises etc) NOT HAPPY JAN, was not there going to destination and within 15mins some cu*t put it in the middle of the lane right on the apex of a corner. lucky it was only 50ks :bow: im guessing it could be a wright off:bang::bang::bang:

accentstencil

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH II Caprice, 5.7 2018 Equinox LTZ V
Sorry to hear about your bad luck. Sounds like you've done a lot of damage. I don't know why people set out to deliberately damage other people's cars just for the hell of it. It could have been a lot more serious. Good luck with it.

mrvxgen3

Reaction score
Website
www.streetcruisers.net
Members Ride
VX Berlina
Sorry to hear about your unfortunate hit last night. By the sounds of it, its all reapirable, but then it all comes down to if you go through insurance company, how much its going to cost for it to be fixed and if the damages is just going to be too much for them to fix it.

We had a salesperson at work he did a very stupid thing one night (not saying what was involved) but he went off the side of the road, up a curv it a sign i think it was the pole ripped alot of stuff underneath the car. Was around $10,000 damage but they were able to fix it, and that went through works insurance company.

But good luck with everything hope it all goes to plan and its for you.

VT Berlina 07

15.37 @ 147 KPH
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 EF2 Futura I6 Auto
ok thanks guys. its on a tilt tray tommorow and going to insurance company, so we will see what the outcome is. :)

VT Berlina 07

15.37 @ 147 KPH
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 EF2 Futura I6 Auto
LOL what a fuc*ing joke. it went on tilt tray monday, they started to investigate tuesday. friday they ring and say the case officer or something will ring me monday. heard nothing today so i rang them when i got home. they dont have a fucin clue where my car is:bang::bang::bang: they have lost it between A and B:whistling. and funny enough it was 5PM and the place where it should be was closing so nobody could ring me tonight. oh and there was one thing they could tell me AGAIN, they lady on the phone told me what my how much $$$ my excess was. (like i didnt know.........:whistling)

AttaBoy

WTF?!?!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
Got any pics???? Would be interesting to see the damage done.

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
LOL what a fuc*ing joke. it went on tilt tray monday, they started to investigate tuesday. friday they ring and say the case officer or something will ring me monday. heard nothing today so i rang them when i got home. they dont have a fucin clue where my car is:bang::bang::bang: they have lost it between A and B:whistling. and funny enough it was 5PM and the place where it should be was closing so nobody could ring me tonight. oh and there was one thing they could tell me AGAIN, they lady on the phone told me what my how much $$$ my excess was. (like i didnt know.........:whistling)

So, your car is missing? You have no idea what happened to it or where it went??? I'd be furious if I were you.

VT Berlina 07

15.37 @ 147 KPH
Reaction score
Members Ride
96 EF2 Futura I6 Auto
yep, i know where it should be but they reckon that it is not. so i will be going there tommorow and find it :thumbsup: dont worry im mad lol

RockyVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive Wgn, VP Sedan, V6 Ride on Lawnmower
tell em that you will call up the cops and report it as stolen if they cant find it. and then tell them that at the same time you will call up the ombudsman. Then wait and see how quick they find it, the dirty ****ers! :)