Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

135k Service

BlueMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Hey all,

Need to book my 2009 VE in for it's 135k service. I rang around a few places and the prices seem to differ quite considerably, like double from cheapest to most expensive ($300-$600). Now I'm not looking for the cheapest and possibly dodgiest mechanic, so I wonder what an average price for a 135k service would be.

Also it's dual fuel, a few places bumped the price up for this, I assume that's also normal?

Thanks.

sIIVY_tommy

Now Cruising Z Series!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
2013 SV6Z M6 Ute
Holden have life time capped priced servicing on all vehicles sold since 1948

the capped price service for 2009 VE LPG @ 135xxxkm's is $499. where as same model and year but non LPG is $441

i know its Holden but if its just a scheduled service, its around the average of what you been qouted before hand from other places plus its a genuine log book service meaning down the track better re-sale etc. etc.

Just my opinion hope it helps :spot on:

phillmac

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Sportswagon 2011
It's not about the cost. The hard search is finding someone that will do the work. Not just take the money and cheap labour does an oil change. With gas it is more important.

BlueMan

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
Thanks for the replies guys.

The highest quote was Holden dealer, I guess they forgot about the fixed cap price though. Could you please provide a link to where you got those prices tommy.

phillmac what you say is very true, my issue is I wouldn't know whether the work has been carried out or not until something went wrong!

edit: don't worry tommy, found the info, will call dealer back tomorrow and arrange service.

Last edited:

joeydaly

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sportswagon
BlueMan can you link that info? Got the same service next haha