Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

145000 And Still Going

2000VT

Hi all i wes reading all the topics on VTs and have to say TO THIS DAY touch wood
i have never had a problem with my 2000 ser 2 VT exc and it still looks like and goes like new i just thought i should put a good news story in thanks all
by the way phill the gear knob looks good and you were rite on how to fit it .it took about an hour and a half by the time i put it all together again and i did fit the chrome button makes it look even better thanks mate and good luck with your problem its a hard one ??? i put a picture of my vt in hope it worked cya

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
It's like all cars really you can be lucky to get a good one which you obviously have.

Even personalised number plates

Mind if I place the picture in the members picture gallery?

P

Phil

Hi 2000VT,

Glade I could be of assistance. My issue with my ss it not ready a big one just one of those niggely things, like a rattle.. As for the other bits, they were all done under warrenty and were picked up by the dealer. Lucky I had a dealer that knew what they were doing most of the time.

Other than that the SS realy hauls. And sounds better since putting a brand new VY Clubbie R8 exhaust system on it about 4,000ks ago.

I will see if I can put a pic on here of it..

All the best

Phil

S

Shaun920

Only had my 2000 VTII for about a month only done 60,000, went out one morning and wouldn't start. Dealer thought it was the key so I replaced that but next morning wouldn't start again. Took it to another mechanic who replaced crank angle sensor still the same then replaced cam angle sensor and now it's seems to be back to normal hopefully fine for another 60,000ks

Shaun 2000VTII