Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

17UKN is back - New build

17UKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
17UKN - New Build
hey guys just a quick update.. sorry ive been slack ive been flat out at work.. bloody sickies ahah if only i knew what a sickie did for bosses when i was only a staff member ahah

- bought black door cards on the weekend so they should go in this weekend.. just need handles and door locks..
- im STILL waiting for my piller trims.. im about to go and hound him for them ahah (he workes next door to work) lol
- shaved drivers door lock saturday easiest thing i have done to this dam car so far lol
- scored vy ss wagon end caps on the weekend $25 for the pair brand new still in plastic, wasnt going to let them go..
- now in seach of a rear bar,side skirts and bonnet, its bullshit no -where has any so if anybody hears or see something please give me a yell
- roof lining should get cut for the vz sunny holder and go in if i can get this dam piller trims by this weekend..
once i get this whole interior done minus seats i will take a good photo and upload it, photos of my phone dont do it any justice ahah

picked up one, yes ONE side skirt today ahah also the shifter and sourond today so more parts to fit this weekend... still need glovebox and center console side trims.. then the trim is done minus seats.

17UKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
17UKN - New Build
went and picked up a glovebox, aircon dials today,
friday night i got a lot done, after a few to many JD's lol
left side skirt and end cap went on, new door cards were instaled, higher springs went back in, only to move it around eaiser, the Vz shifter went in only a few modifacations to get the in there rite, lookes so much better now. the only things now is ofcorse seats, and the side trims for the center console, i will go and have a hunt aound next week for them, i orded satin door handles friday so hopfully they will be in tommrow or wednesday. and just need to get the door vent and were done. apar from wiring ahah then then fun begins.. lol
ill get some good photos once they are all in hopfully by the weekend.

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
needs bags

17UKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
17UKN - New Build
oh trust me as soon as i get this body together they will be orded i cant wait :D

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
Bagging my SS was the best thing I've done

17UKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
17UKN - New Build
did you just go rears??? or all round ??

GEN3RATD

100% Teflon
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Maloo
All round, I don't do things half assed

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
really want to do this dash haha

17UKN

Reaction score
Members Ride
17UKN - New Build
ill throw some photo us next week man i just want it finished before i do..