Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] 18" Wheels

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
Yeah i have both sets of centre caps original ones don't fit cause the pin for the bearing on the hub, so i had to get ones for the front that are raised out i originally like the flat ones, but havnt bothered putting the bulged ones on the rear cause the wheels havnt been off

HAZZA-VN

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLACK VY SS :)
yeah pretty much thought they would look good just went for it. not happy with them, i Got 4 like Brand new rims, ALL good tyres, 2 premium the centre caps i have two sets of centre caps, i have the warranty for them

WK Woody

Reaction score
Members Ride
V8 WK Caprice + VK berlina
I was the 1 who sold the rims to DVSV8. i paid 1150 for the rims new with 4 new tyres from bridgestone select. No name tyres but were pretty good really

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
my offer of a straight swap for vy gts rims still stands if interested

02DUBH

Reaction score
Members Ride
SENATOR
yeah they are, didnt sand them or anything, only painted to see what it would look like before powder coating, paint can be easily removed.

bittsa

Reaction score
Members Ride
V6 VR acclaim
mate i have 18 Vz SS alloys. couple of spots of gutter rash. id be willing to do a swap without tyres (reduces frieght costs and 2 of mine are screwed) + $100 to you.

Last edited: