Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1975 Hj Premier

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
hey guys just finishing up the body rust in my rebuild its a 1975 HJ premier with a 5.0L injected 304 engine out of a vp commodore i was just wondering what you guys think of painting it the new commodore purple (Morpheus purple) and if anyone could find a pic of a hj and photoshop it to the colour that'd b great! just wana know what you guys think willing for other suggestions n stuff too.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
Alright, Will do mate, sorry am new to the forums :) don't exactly know my way around

ari666

250,000 hits
Reaction score
Members Ride
1966 impala, R32 GTR
nah, nah. that was my friendly response, i.e. could you please post pics of your ride in the "projects" section cos' i love having new stuff to look at in there (helps me get motivated on mine) but also the guys that haunt the photoshop section are really good at what they do, i realise your new, it took me a while to descover those bits.

cant wait to see pics.

Hoska91

Formerly 75HJPREM
Reaction score
Members Ride
Getz Lyfe & E34 Project
haha alright :) ill take a few photos of the work me and my dad are doing atm and put them up in the build probably tonight or tomorrow and let you know about it :)

stickym

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Sl wagon and vr executive t5
hj

it would look good i reckon mate . my boss just painted his hj in the new ve voodoo blue and it looks the goods, and i saw it before it was rubbed and buffed etc will try to get some photos

vk.jonno

:):):)
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vk commodore, hq one tonner, hj ute,
My hq is going to be the new ve poison ivy
;)