Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1988 vl berlina for sale low kms

silver88vl

No milk and juice here
Reaction score
Members Ride
1990 VN Berlina 5L
For Sale,

1988 Holden VL Berlina

3Ltr(rb30), Auto, Extractors, Brand new Lukey Exhaust professionally installed, 15" csa mags wrapped in bridgestone supercats, interior in fairly good condition, no rust throughout car, no leaks from what i know, paint has a few scratchs but nearly all will come out with a buff & paint will come up immaculate with a buff, sony head unit(2006 model 52w x 4[mp3 compatible], front aux in, remote, comes with box), 2006 model lanzar hr6.1 6 1/2" splits with tweeters(these are competition speakers from america with 140rms... no joke... just needs amping)
Odo stopped at 56 000 & i am third owner with second owner being my sister in law. roughly 96000 on the clock atm which is excellent for a car of its age... i just recently replaced all the shocks, springs, panhard rod & bushes, & serviced the bearings(no movement) no engine problems, runs great, recently serviced. Rego til 3rd of october. Selling due to i upgraded to my brothers commodore. Spare 1987 executive whole car with 15"s alarm etc, stock exhaust, stock extractors come with at right price. will seperate.

Any more questions feel free to ask me on 0449037893.

$3000 the lot.
Just the berlina $2700 ono
stock exhaust & extractors $60
Spare car $400

photos to come