Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1995 series 1 VS ute

UP THE RED VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE UTE
UPDATE ALERT...
Now I know it's been a year in undercoat hahahahahha but guess what? Today's the day it's getting pulled apart and ready for paint during the week once I've prepped it all. I've got 2 weeks off work and went and spent $800 so no backing out now haha about ####ing time. Pictures to come...

UP THE RED VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE UTE
alright so its not red just yet because we had **** whether for a week so pretty much nothing got done, but all the prep is pretty much done, just a lite sand and then ready for red and clear which will happen next weekend... also ive now got most the stuff needed for central locking and power windows so thats going in whilst the door are apart and also got my new altezza headlights to go in as well. im looking forward to it. heres some pics...
IMG_3734_zpssgztfdro.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3736_zpsqtggmf5l.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3748_zpsii7np26z.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3791_zpsrxrucp98.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3789_zpsd3e1it2k.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3779_zpsqu5aza3w.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_3782_zpsmy89ndj9.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

ozeholden

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VU S Ute
Nice painting work man, wanna try it myself someday, after I learn how to built a homemade diy spray booth properly, and tools to paint good with.

Looks like of coming along keep up the good work.

UP THE RED VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE UTE
So all the prep work is done and the red should be on next weekend, it's taken longer than expected well because I'm partially lazy and wanna get the prep work perfect.

Also looks like I'll need a new bcm and loom to suit central locking so a statesman has come up for 600 but hopefully get it for less, thinking bout getting that and swapping the dash over aswell, strip some other parts and try to sell them and make some money back then give it to the wreckers.

So that's the update for now...

UP THE RED VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE UTE
Hahah well surprisingly yes, ready for a buff this weekend then to put it all back together, can't put any photos up because laptop is rooted at the moment, might get some up this weekend maybe haha

Also didn't get that statesman because some idiot painted the dash white, so the central locking will be installed but not working until I get the right bcm

UP THE RED VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE UTE
Been a while and not a lot of updates hahaha had a slump of motivation and not much got done but should be back on the road next weekend, will post some photos next time on laptop

Currently looking at statesmans but not in any hurry at all, hopefully to swap full dash over and body loom with bcm so all power windows, central locking can be wired up factory spec but until then I'll just wire up the windows so they work hahah

Also looking for some cv8 rims if anyone knows of any haha

Wombles

Cars cost too much.
Reaction score
Members Ride
'72 LJ Torana, '95 VS Acclaim and V8 wagon
Not sure if a stato bcm will fit a ute... they all have seperate ones that wwork...

UP THE RED VS

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS COMMODORE UTE
really? i think it should aslong as i have the matching key... i might have to do some more research but thought i found something saying its all good.

anyway some photos..
test fitted the fogies and the surround thingos and looks good, dont have the foggies wired up yet. hopefully finish it off this weekend and be driving it next week, getting keen now...
IMG_4607_zps0w6mgqzt.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4634_zpsbn4rtqug.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4635_zpsj46xots0.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4636_zpsmw9rzfus.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4647_zps1urwldf2.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
IMG_4648_zpswd7bbuom.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]