Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1995 VS Clubsport project "WPN-304"

jayrad89

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
Well you're a braver man than me pulling that one down. Looking foward to seeing it come to together.

And remember, it's your car and you will have to live with the paint once it's done. Make sure you choose a colour you like, irrepsective of what everyone else likes or dislikes.

Good luck with the build.

thanks heaps mate n yer i no SO many choices though.. lol

jayrad89

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
here are sum more picks i rounded up of moving the wiring pretty ruff atm just temporary to make shaw everything works and get the lengths right, then ill remove it again and tape it all up properly!!!:beer chug:
P5150049.jpg

P5150050.jpg

P5150051.jpg

P5150066.jpg

P5150067.jpg

P5150068.jpg

P5150069.jpg

P5150070.jpg

P5150071.jpg

P5150072.jpg

P5150074.jpg

P5150075.jpg

word of advice to people wanting to do this dont be dumb like me and make shaw u remove the front seats b4 u start haha=)=):banstick:

HamaTime™

VIP Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
C Class AMG
Needs an original colour man. Sorry, I'm not a fan of aftermarket colours. Panther Mica or a real gloss black would be much better IMO.

yZoH

//There Ain't No Rest For The Wicked...
Reaction score
Website
www.lolwut.com
Members Ride
(0.o')
Cherry black, With added red pearl...

jayrad89

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
dropped it off at kreative engineering yesterday to start the engine bay smoothed out cant wait to c it in progress :):) there also smoothing all the ugly welds inside the doors and boot, boot lock, join under the tail lights and the joins on the roof pillar next to the rear window and a few other bits and pieces...!!! will chuck pics up as soon as i get out there to see it again... also got some samples paint of cherry black using a better black looks amazing:):):)..!!! the painter wants to try and mix in some extra metallic into the mix so see how that looks... BUT CHERRY BLACK ALL THE WAY

jayrad89

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs clubsport
just a quick update... not much has happened to the bay yet the blokes doing it have been to busy.. will chuck sum pics up tomorrow when i c it..=)=)

big news is though have changed the way i was going to go with the motor sum might say LS3 conversion=)=)=) YAY...!!!! SO 5L FOR SALE WITH GEARBOX, PACEMAKER EXTRACTORS, HEAVY DUTY CLUTCH , ALL MOUNTS, ENGINE WIRINGLOOM, ETC ETC... my car had 185000 on it when it all got removed.....!!!! PM ME WITH AN OFFER IF YOUR INTERESTED!!!! will go cheap as happy to help out someone with a passion for V8 muscle haha=)

VS_Pete

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 MY12 SPORTWAGON
Man that is a big job.
Will look nice when finished.