Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1996 Vs Acclaim (First Car)

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Looking good man! Considered some white walls? Might break up all that black nicely...

Oh, and how come you were asking after the dress rings? You going to ditch the VX rims?

Can't wait to get my arse into gear and paint my bumper moulds, looks clean as

And is that a crack on your front bumper? :(

white was a definatly in the future i need new tires first but.

im thinking about picking up some stockies, silver ones, and putting flappers and dress trims on them, as just a tempory thing untill i get my vx rims powder coated or untill i pickup some bigger rims, hopefully supersports :)

yeah man, i recon it looks good, really changes the look. have you removed any yet?

yeah, my front bumper isnt in the best condition, and it came with a couple of cracks, so a new one will be purchased in the future and painted, but i need about $500 for that :/

the updates should be flowing soon because cash flow is steady from now on, new apprenticeship, i didnt say much cash flow but ;)

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
today i spent the day cleaning my car, gave it a polish and a wax, came up soo good.

some camber?

and one from our SLR camera

let us know what you think? :)

cheers

bens VY commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY series 2 equip
tht last pic looks awesome bro ;) il get photos of mine up tomoz arvo when i got time!!

Omerta

Reaction score
Members Ride
95' VS Acclaim
Cut and polish came up mint man! I'm going to be doing my VS in the next couple of weekends :)

Last shot looks nice, we should go for a cruise and get shots of the cars together one day ;)

Benneh69

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Calais
Man for some reason I keep seeing your car everywhere, a couple of weeks ago (just after Xmas before NYE) I think, I was driving my GF's black Cruze and noticed your car outside Nth Parra Dick Smiths, so I parked right behind it haha :p

And lol @ your muffler, exactly the same thing happened driving my car to Tafe once. Came around a corner in Blacktown and heard some weird scraping noise, pulled over in a carpark and there was my rear muffler snapped off the pipe only hanging off by the rear mounts, style right there lmao

Anyway your ride's looking good dude, +1 for Supersports but I want them as well like everyone else hahaha :p

I reckon we polish up the cars and find a good spot to get some pics taken man!

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
Man for some reason I keep seeing your car everywhere, a couple of weeks ago (just after Xmas before NYE) I think, I was driving my GF's black Cruze and noticed your car outside Nth Parra Dick Smiths, so I parked right behind it haha :p

And lol @ your muffler, exactly the same thing happened driving my car to Tafe once. Came around a corner in Blacktown and heard some weird scraping noise, pulled over in a carpark and there was my rear muffler snapped off the pipe only hanging off by the rear mounts, style right there lmao

Anyway your ride's looking good dude, +1 for Supersports but I want them as well like everyone else hahaha :p

I reckon we polish up the cars and find a good spot to get some pics taken man!

haha i was with my girlfriend putting some more money towards my sound system at lifestlye. that should go in in a few weeks :D

yeah, mine didnt fall completely off, but it was close. what are you studying at tafe and which one?

yeah, supersports are soo nice!

for sure man, you find the spot but cause i know none :p

brad3394

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Acclaim
today i picked up some chasers for a steal! and gave them abit of a sand before i start priming them next weekend.

when i got them home:

abit faded and crappy, but i couldnt resist

after sanding:

I need ideas for what colour to paint them, its either silver or black, whitewalls will be going on and possibly dress rings, so give me your ideas :)

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
go black rims , white wall flappers , chrome trims and centre caps ! like my ones

LS1 James

Donates His Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II GEN3 V8 Wagz
Black, Nothing but Black......