Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1996 VS Equipe

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
looks just like mine but with stockies =) looking good mate, keep up the good work

i actually got told it looks good down on superlows and the VR berlina/VS equipe mags :hmmm: lol not sure on that

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
heaps good. i love your photography

not mine photography, a mates thou, his pretty good with i think :) car actually looks clean ( the night thou the car was dirty as hell lol )

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
i just love the factory equipe paint colour. definately my favourite colour on vs, it just seems to make the car look newer and fresher than all the dreary brown and maroon ones. im not too keen on the equipe stockies though they look a tad dated in my opinion. ive just got some cheapo csa mags on mine at the moment. id really love to get some vr clubby mags, vs senator mags or possibly vt ss mags for it though

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
i just love the factory equipe paint colour. definately my favourite colour on vs, it just seems to make the car look newer and fresher than all the dreary brown and maroon ones. im not too keen on the equipe stockies though they look a tad dated in my opinion. ive just got some cheapo csa mags on mine at the moment. id really love to get some vr clubby mags, vs senator mags or possibly vt ss mags for it though

yeh i dont like the stocko's, going to get a set of VE SSV 19's for it soon and get them chromed, or if i cant find a pair a set of CV8-Z rims, and yeh i like the Botanica colour to, although the cops like it to :(, they pull me up all the time because my cars registered as blue ( as the colour is botanic mica blue, although you have to wax it 40 times, hold ya head the right way just to see the blue lol )

RazzaCaine

Long Gone Now
Reaction score
Members Ride
---
ive never been pulled over in mine before. used to get pulled over all the time in my rx7 when i had it but the vs is definately a fly under the radar car. the ve ssv wheels will look good on it. theres an equipe near my work which has a set on them and they look fair good on it

spacattack

THE ENFORCER!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Custom VN
well what do you think? good or bad for 5000ks old? :rolleyes: lol

21052010600.jpg

21052010601.jpg