Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1996 vs hsv clubsport series 2

VTcommodore1999

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore series 2
Yeah old boy reckons to check them out to, got told to regas them but last time had no luck with it fucked out after a year or 2 just wanna get her back on road as it's a pain for wof inspector to check for rust. Be good to get her back out n about though

VTcommodore1999

Reaction score
Members Ride
Well, the Repco Australia web site specifically has the following note for the RGS14705 on a VS Clubsport. The RGS14687 is for a VS without a spoiler.

View attachment 252149
Hey man had a look at the rgs14705 ones over here and they were way to short and had no meat to them either, anyway to go about this?, cheers

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Refer to the link below. These are the ones that I purchased and fitted to my VS (with spoiler). Not sure how much they charge to deliver them to NZ. Note that they are very difficult to install. You really need to use a lot of strength to install them. I seem to remember having to lie on my back in the boot, head facing toward the front of the car with legs dangling out the rear of the boot, to get enough leverage to install them. I purchased them in 2016 and they have only increased in price by $2 since that time.

VTcommodore1999

Reaction score
Members Ride
Refer to the link below. These are the ones that I purchased and fitted to my VS (with spoiler). Not sure how much they charge to deliver them to NZ. Note that they are very difficult to install. You really need to use a lot of strength to install them. I seem to remember having to lie on my back in the boot, head facing toward the front of the car with legs dangling out the rear of the boot, to get enough leverage to install them. I purchased them in 2016 and they have only increased in price by $2 since that time.

[/URL]
Hey mate thank been searching for ages with no luck, hey do you got a photo of your vs so I have somewhat of an idea if they are the correct model or not, was trying to private message you but seems cannot on this website. thanks mate

BlackVXGTS

Reaction score
Members Ride
GEN-F2 GTS A6, VS Clubsport 185 A4
Here you go, although it's not my car anymore:

1685179490553.jpeg

VTcommodore1999

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh yeah ******* legend, for that do the Calais share the same boot spoiler as the clubby? Seems yours is identical