Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1997 VS Series 2 Commodore Equipe

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
dont get altezza they look bad and everyone has them, get calais tail lights, there like your but with the orange part clear, looks alot nicer, also as trayner said debadge it, get some clear side indicators, they dont cost too much.

BTW i love that handbrake cover looks nice, interior shots looks hell clean

car looks clean as must be a quality camera your usuing, and i can abck up the altezza lights thing. check out my ride, had them got pics up and got over them im trying tog et the calais ones now.

Yeh i used to have the altezza's and moved to calais lights they look way better ;)

Silver_VS_II

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore series II
glad your getting getting calais ones, man id pay mroe then 50 c for that handbreak cover and even more if i could find a matching automatic lever handle, that give me an idea, might try and custom make one. anyway, nice car tho heaps clean has alot of potential, check dbarnes he posted on thi thread his equipts awsome and im jealous of it

cat_walk_vs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Aclaim II 3.8Ltr
Clean VS mate good luck with the future mods!!

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
Thanks.

Lately, i've removed a few of the badges and doing a mould test with black lining instead of the stock green colour, just wanna test to see if it will come off after a few washes before removing the moulds completely.

I still wtb some calais tailights and need to call my insurance company to see what are the largest rims I can put on and whether or not I can change the exhaust tip. Trying to keep it P1 legal.

Also, once I figure how to remove the rotory point on my wipers I will be painting those black.. original paints cracked off from the sun making it a wierd looking white.

wash5.jpg

:clapping: VicRoads don't have records of my number plates being changed a while ago and won't allow me to swap them for new ones. Trying to get slimlines without paying the initials.. so theres no plates on it either :p

HRVATSKI_VOJNIK

a.k.a KRIS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Commodore V6
its gonna be a great project car
all the best :thumbsup:

P1 laws suck:bang:
i'm on mine for another 3 weeks :yeah:

some of the guys say there's a loop hole, that its only the engine you carn't modify,
so you can put in a exhaust but i dought it

Last edited:

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
nice man, that interior is clean as

eXphoid

I have no license yet xD.
Reaction score
Website
www.exphoid.com
Members Ride
VZ executive & VS Equipe S2 Ecotec
Update

4.jpg

Changed the green stripe to black - not permanent yet but will paint it up soon.

1.jpg

I know, lowering is next on the list.

2.jpg

Going to remove tow bar ball, leaving the bar. Exhaust after lowering.

3.jpg

Picked these up today - got a good deal so I'm happy :D

5.jpg

JC Sticker xD May need to re-apply a new one, this ones coming off...

6.jpg

Installed some kevlar splits, 12" sub in trunk.

7.jpg

My cage

So far, lowering will be $400 through the tyre factory (financed?) and the exhaust for $280 from Trufit.
BUT before I do this I need to flush the power steering & transmission. I may also want to fix that rear bumper from when mum hit the fence...

Thanks for looking guys.