Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[1fatvz] my vz sv6

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
how much is it costing you man, for the welding and respray

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
thats a fair good price, might be cheaper doing that rather then buying another wing for mine.. hope panel beaters around my area are that cheap

Essassin

Bends spacetime
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS Wagon, E36 318is Coupe
A panel beater would probably charge more than that. Im pretty sure the place he is talking about does paint jobs and detailing, possibly whitewalls as well, from what I understand they arent a panel beater. So maybe look for something similar to that if you're after a good price.

As for the car, make sure you post up some pics of the bumper guard when its done. Always wondered how they'd look like in gloss.
After that should be SS head/tail lights :)

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
thats a fair good price, might be cheaper doing that rather then buying another wing for mine.. hope panel beaters around my area are that cheap

Actual panel beaters that i went to were charging me anywhere between $500-$900, so yeah i was thinking of getting a new bootlid and just getting it sprayed which was about $450 all up.

But yeah ive had a few mates go to bayside so i guess well see how it goes.

COL3SY

COL3SY
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV UTE
you from south east melbourne, was next you at the lights under the bridge near southland the other day

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
A panel beater would probably charge more than that. Im pretty sure the place he is talking about does paint jobs and detailing, possibly whitewalls as well, from what I understand they arent a panel beater. So maybe look for something similar to that if you're after a good price.

As for the car, make sure you post up some pics of the bumper guard when its done. Always wondered how they'd look like in gloss.
After that should be SS head/tail lights :)

yep, will do..but everywhere ive asked wants $100+ to paint it...which im not sure is worth it, but ill prob do it anyway.

Yeah ive only really considdered the SS tail lights but i dont want it looking like something its not, at this point after the boot and walls are done, im thinking of fitting some RDA slotted rotors and bendix brakes.