Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[1fatvz] my vz sv6

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
woow mate, love your sv6 its soo clean. sigs with walls look rediculous

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
lovely ride mate, where abouts did you pick your rims up from? ive been looking for some sigs for a while now an cant find any for a decent price

Impulse vz

Reaction score
Members Ride
6spd Vz sv6
Hey mate looks nice and neat, glad you got the boot holes welded up lol they look shocking, also got mine welded straight away!

Pretty sure I read that you got some ss tail lights? Will go way better with the black :)

Must be hard to keep clean =P

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
lovely ride mate, where abouts did you pick your rims up from? ive been looking for some sigs for a while now an cant find any for a decent price

With the Sigs, its accually easier to find genuine HSV Signatures etc. Wheel King > Home, but they are obviously alot more expensive.

The genuines also only come in 19" as thats how they were released by HSV on the VY, the non-genuines (which imo look identical) come in 19" and 20" but are suprisingly harder to find, i would say have a look on ebay and stuff like that, but yeah depends if you want genuines or not.

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
Hey mate looks nice and neat, glad you got the boot holes welded up lol they look shocking, also got mine welded straight away!

Pretty sure I read that you got some ss tail lights? Will go way better with the black :)

Must be hard to keep clean =P

haha, its suprising how much cleaner it looks when the holes are all welded and out of sight, yeah the SS lights do go better with the black as their abit darker and such...

Yep, feels like i never stop cleaning the black :p

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
Defected..For the wheel size and the walls,

Changed the wheels over, needa change the rear springs and get a RWC...then into VicRoads we go

Attachments

• IMG_1193.jpg
    IMG_1193.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 348
  • IMG_1194.jpg
    IMG_1194.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 1,425

wattles

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Sv6 04
that sucks mate! looked really good too

Dansvr

my vy s2
Reaction score
Members Ride
Vy series 2
Dude the vz look sick on stockies!!! I heard you thinking about sellingthe rims? :-( true??