Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

1qikvr

exec24

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina Series 2
long term project, sounds like my VS

aussie_cruzin

got boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SSV Ute
very nice ride i was also thinking of making a supercar replica out of my vr that would look sweet should be going pretty fast with the skyline motor but i reckon you should go for a v8 why put jap crap in a aussie car...anyways your choice

vr_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SERIES 2 EXECUTIVE
LOL Well the main reason to put the skyline motor in is because it's never to my knowledge been done,

HoldenManDan

Built, not bought...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Exec SII 4.2L L67 T56 :D
Hey mate, ride looks good, cant go wrong with white! Sorry to tell ya but i do know of at least one vr/vs that's had an rb25/26 transplant, there was a pic of one i saw agesss ago on here somewhere. At least you know it's do-able.

Good to see another western sydney member around! There's a few out this way, we're having a JCCC nsw cruise feb 17th, 1 of the meet points will be @ hungry jacks on mulgoa road that morning. Check out the nsw chapter for more info if you're interested... even if ya cant come dont be a stranger and come say hi :thumbsup:

Cheers

vr_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SERIES 2 EXECUTIVE
yeah there are a few around with the rb25/26 but none with a straight 26 that i know of but even if there is it is still something u don't here of to much,

vr_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SERIES 2 EXECUTIVE
Well i bit of an update, I fitted some nolathane link pins and new rear shocks which got rid of a rattle in the back of the car, I have also sold my Full size group A race bar and am about to get a 3/4 size one.

vr_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SERIES 2 EXECUTIVE
Got an LSD CENTRE, Now i need some 4.11s i also got some statesman rear handles with the lights in them now i just got to work out how to fit them.

Last edited:

vr_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SERIES 2 EXECUTIVE
Just a little update. I brought a hsv cai top half but item was not the one shown on the pic so not to happy about that (guess that's what i get for buying off ebay) On a brighter note i got some nolathane rear upper trailing arms

vr_executive

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SERIES 2 EXECUTIVE
hey man nice car youve got there.
i reckon if you debagde it. it will look heaps cleaner. especially the bonnet lions and commodore strips on the side.

I am currently looking for some other guards so i can put my vy ss vents in them and get them debadged at the same time, As for the lion on the bonnett i would like that off but haven't got the tools to weld the holes that would be left up.