Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2.5 Inch X-Force Fit Berlina International?

Dr_bustdwn

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE S2 Berlina International MY12
Just wondering whether this X-Force 2.5 inch catback (E4-VE07-03-CBS) would fit on my Berlina International, its a 3L V6 SIDI motor, the site said it was for calais and ss's but everywhere ive seen says that ve commodores have pretty much the same setup past the cats. My main concern is that the system wont actually fit to where the mounting points are on my stock cats can anyone please tell me if it will fit? Thanks

lmoengnr

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY12.5 Maloo R8, MY12 Redline ute, Magnum 224
Just wondering whether this X-Force 2.5 inch catback (E4-VE07-03-CBS) would fit on my Berlina International, its a 3L V6 SIDI motor, the site said it was for calais and ss's but everywhere ive seen says that ve commodores have pretty much the same setup past the cats. My main concern is that the system wont actually fit to where the mounting points are on my stock cats can anyone please tell me if it will fit? Thanks
It should fit, but the sound might not be that great, especially if you value your neighbors.

losh1971

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Series I SS Ute
X Force sounds terrible on a V8. I'd say on a V6 it would be worse again..