Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2.5" to 3" exhaust for LS1.

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN
first time i'v heard of KPM, do they have a website.

Kingston_99

383ci HTV2300 blown LS1!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS ute STROKED/BLOWN

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
haha thanks mate, what sort of sound do they put out? same as diflipo. oh and thats for a twin 3inch as well.

have a look on youtube man, but from what ive been youtubing and asking people all have said the pefect note, not too loud or soft but has the perfect deep rumble with no drone

faBReGaS

Reaction score
Members Ride
251rwkw VY SS
Personally i would go a twin 2.5" mate.. i heard you get more out of them and with a stainless steel zorst the note is beautiful! im getting my exhaust done tomorrow on my VY SS, gettin a stainless steel 2.5" Xforce, i got 2 Sureflo Ballistic Racing cats and pacemaker Tri-Y headers. i will let you know how it sounds when i get the car back tomorrow!! :beer chug:

RicheCV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY CV8 Monaro
Personally i would go a twin 2.5" mate.. i heard you get more out of them and with a stainless steel zorst the note is beautiful! im getting my exhaust done tomorrow on my VY SS, gettin a stainless steel 2.5" Xforce, i got 2 Sureflo Ballistic Racing cats and pacemaker Tri-Y headers. i will let you know how it sounds when i get the car back tomorrow!! :beer chug:

The system I have now is a twin system but from the sounds of it the KPM system sounds like the better option. Will pop down and see Chev on the weekend and listen to one of the twin 3" stainless systems.

WogBoyz

435rkw/590rwhp
Reaction score
Members Ride
08 VE SSV M6 Ute
The system I have now is a twin system but from the sounds of it the KPM system sounds like the better option. Will pop down and see Chev on the weekend and listen to one of the twin 3" stainless systems.

let us know how the kpm system sounds in person man as im getting one of them systems on the VE

wikky

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SSZ
let us know how the kpm system sounds in person man as im getting one of them systems on the VE

I guarantee you wouldn't be disappointed with the sound of a KPM system. I've heard a heap on cars ranging from near stock to very heavily modified and they all sound farkin fantastic.

RicheCV8

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY CV8 Monaro
I guarantee you wouldn't be disappointed with the sound of a KPM system. I've heard a heap on cars ranging from near stock to very heavily modified and they all sound farkin fantastic.

Wikky, nothing sounds as good as you blown SS. I will have a chat to Chev and get a price.