Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[VIC] 20" Stance Wheels Evolution x5

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
ITEM: Stance Wheels Evolution Concave 20"s

CONDITION: Used

PRICE: $1200, really don't know how to price these, so please make an offer if interested

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: pick-up preferred, though may deliver if the price is right

PAYMENT OPTIONS: COD

CONTACT DETAILS: Pm me through here

OTHER INFO: Selling x4 +spare set of Stance Wheels Evolution 20" wheels

Fronts are 8.5" +35 offset
Rears are 10" +38 offset
Stud pattern is 5x120 and the centre bore is 73.1mm, which means these will fit VE commodores and BMW's (not sure exactly which BMW models they'll fit, but theres enough info there for you to find out)

The finish is a black window (and barrels) with machined face's, and a stainless polished lip, with the stance logo embossed on each lip

Awesome looking wheel with the most amount of concave i have seen on a cast wheel with these sorts of offsets.

Condition: I have tried to capture all the defects in my photos, and further explain them here;
Front wheels have the tiniest bit of rash (more like a small scratch on there lip, and about 3 of the spokes, this was purely from leaning them face down on concrete, so not gutter rash)
Rear wheels, one rear has a small amount of rash, and the other rear has some rash that goes all 360degress around the lip, however its not bad rash, its only on the extreme outside.
Both rears have a little bit of the clear coat that has come off in different areas on each

All in all with the defects mentioned above, these still look fantastic, its not until you get right down on your knees looking at the wheels that close that you will notice any of those defects, the polished lips and concave draw your attention first and for most.

The 5th wheel has a dunlop 245/35/20 tyre mounted on it, this was my spare tyre in the boot, and i would advise it stays that way, the tyre is pretty low in tread, and only good for an emergency/spare.

Comes with 6 centre caps, which all have the stance brand name on them.

These wheels look great, and I have never seen another car running these (in Australia that is), so if you want something different that turns ALOT of heads, these are the wheels you want

Retail on these wheels is about $550 each, so they are not a cheap rim by any means, however i am pricing them with the wear and tear defects noted

any questions please ask and i will try my best to answer them

PICTURES:
$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
Are you allowed to bump threads..? if so, consider this a bump ;)

tl1kr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice V series 2 2013
$1000 delivered to Adelaide ?

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
If i had any idea how to ship such large items across states i would probably consider that offer. but last time i was trying to get 1x wheel transported interstate to me it was a major head####

tl1kr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice V series 2 2013
Where in Western Melbourne are you ? Just the suburb will do mate

tl1kr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice V series 2 2013
smartsend.com.au will pick them up and deliver to me for around $100 ?

all you would have to do is go to a tyre / rim place (Bob Jane) and ask for mag boxes and pit the mags into individual boxes. Call smartsend to come get them and job done ?

Check it out and let me know what you think.

Thanks

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
hrmm.... looks easy enough.

i will have to mull it over abit, was looking at an offer slightly better then $1000 minus postage

tl1kr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice V series 2 2013
I'll pay $1k plus the postage if it's under $100 bro. Let me know or its the Versus Wraith 5 spoke jobbies :)

Troyziee

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY17 SSV-R Sportwagon
just saw your car in the post your ve section, and would love to see these wheels on there. however atm i think i would like abit more then 1000 for them. considering what they are worth and the fact theres 5

i may end up settling for that price, but you probably want an answer sooner rather then later!

tl1kr

Reaction score
Members Ride
Caprice V series 2 2013
They are possibly worth the $1200 you want even with the scratches. They are nice wheels but are no good to you sitting there taking up space. The $1000 plus postage is going to cost me around $1100. For the same money I can have NEW Versus Wraith wheels in the same size with zero scratches. I'm in no rush, the tyres on the car now are still like new. When it's time to change I just want the new wheels and tyres ready :)