Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

20 things to do at a drive thru

V

vnberlwagon

spauldj308 said:
Drive through the drive thru in reverse and let your passenger order.

Ask prices of everything on the menu then order something that you did not ask the price for.

Pretend like your window is broken. Tell the employee this. Order with your door open, pay with your door open. Roll down window and take food through the window.

Go to McDonalds and demand a big breakfast at 11:30 at night. Put up a fight.

Pay for a large order in five and ten cent pieces.

Order in another language. Be careful what neighborhood you are in.

When asked if they can take your order, tell them you are just window shopping and drive on.

Laugh sadistically when asked if you would like ketchup.

Ask how they fit into that little box.

If they make you wait, make them wait when they come back on.

Demand to speak to the manager. When he comes on, complain that you did not like the way the employee said "May I take your order?"

When asked if they can take your order say "No, why can't I take yours?"

If they ask you to wait, order anyway and keep doing it till they yell at you.

Pretend like your car broke down. Ask for assistance in moving it. When they come out, drive away.

Tell them you have to use the bathroom.

Order a cup of water and two napkins. That's it.

Don't order when they come on. Just sit there. If a line forms behind you, get out of the car and cause a scene.

When they hand you your food, hand them a bag back with all the rubbish from your car in it.

Just stare at them when you pay and get your food. Don't break your stare.
Honk your horn the whole way through the line.
Ever worked in a customer service style of job? Try putting up with some of the tools that you come across at 3.00am, I bet your attitude will change.

ashzv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VN v6 s2 Berlina 5spd
you forgot the funniest one:
when you order a big mac meal or whatever you say to the chick working hold me pickle "bitsh" lol.

i seen on a dvd these rappers from america they had a super soaker and drenched the poor chick working.

_Mukas_

DJ Titan...Hardstyle guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
Fart bombs through the window when yoiu pick your food up, has to be done by the person in the back, doesnt look sus then throw the fart bombs in, drive off casually, park in the carpark and watch the subsequent chaos... did it to a mate who works for kfc a couple of weeks ago... fukn pissa

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
_Mukas_ said:
Fart bombs through the window when yoiu pick your food up, has to be done by the person in the back, doesnt look sus then throw the fart bombs in, drive off casually, park in the carpark and watch the subsequent chaos... did it to a mate who works for kfc a couple of weeks ago... fukn pissa
You guys realise you can get into trouble for **** like that.. We've had people throw **** in the drive through window, we get straight onto the cops usually..

We're also pretty chummy with the local cops. We give our local cop shop free food, which means we're on a first name basis with a lot of the cops and they're happy to help us out when we need it..

The fart bomb thing would only be funny is you did it to a mate who's a manager. Otherwise you could get your mate into **** and there's a lot of food safety things.. It has a chance of turning ugly..

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
he is deputy manager or something and it was about 9pm was pretty quiet and nothing happened so you can take your health inspector hat off, fast food apron off and step down off your little soap box if your done...

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
Mate, I've witnessed enough ********s do **** like that for fun, not to find that funny.. If he's a manager it's all good.

Work in a thankless fast food job for three years and you stop finding that **** funny.. Especially when you work drive through grave shifts..

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
ok ok, keep your apron on then if your gonna get narky about it...did it affect you directly? no.... are you qualified to pass judgement on my actions? no.... if you wana go talk to your copper mates "on first name basis" about **** that happens in a store that is out of your control, if it makes you feel like a big important man, go for it... i dont see the big deal, i can understand people getting pissed off at it coz its disrupting their night but geez...take a chill pill, its a bit of light hearted entertainment... if a fart bomb landed in the frier or chip holder thing, then i woulda bailed, but knowing the store and an employee of the store made it that little bit less vindictive....****, why am i explaining myself to a servo guy...

jk bout that servo thing ;)

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
_Mukas_ said:
ok ok, keep your apron on then if your gonna get narky about it...did it affect you directly? no.... are you qualified to pass judgement on my actions? no.... if you wana go talk to your copper mates "on first name basis" about **** that happens in a store that is out of your control, if it makes you feel like a big important man, go for it... i dont see the big deal, i can understand people getting pissed off at it coz its disrupting their night but geez...take a chill pill, its a bit of light hearted entertainment... if a fart bomb landed in the frier or chip holder thing, then i woulda bailed, but knowing the store and an employee of the store made it that little bit less vindictive....****, why am i explaining myself to a servo guy...

jk bout that servo thing ;)
You're an idiot..

_Mukas_

Reaction score
Members Ride
VR 5.0L Statesman
thats quality shounak, resorting to grade 4 insults that took 20 mins to come up with .... good work! :thumbsup:

gumbs

Spoon?
Reaction score
Members Ride
Jap Crap dreaming of an LS1
Shounak said:
Once had someone order in a LHD car, solo.. Was pretty funny..

We used to have regular customer with an old LHD chev that would just reverse through. We stopped serving him because he would always do a flick turn to get out and leave burnt rubber everywhere.