Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2000 VT Calais International L67

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
photo of type s please , i've heard about them but never seen . nice car by the way

other then the 4inch pipe it's probly not worth the money, when you can do the same mod's your self I'll get pic's soon for ya

Time for you to join up here
www.l67torque.com • View new posts

this is the l67's bible all will be answered

Already on it mate. done some looking around before I started mods just havn't posted the car on there yet.

Last edited:

gogi108

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais l67
other then the 4inch pipe it's probly not worth the money, when you can do the same mod's your self I'll get pic's soon

yeah i know what it is just wanted to c it 4 myself

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Just got her lowered all round

DSC03050.jpg

DSC03047.jpg

Last edited:

VTIICalais

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT II Calais International L67
Another International owner :)

I had the same thoughts on maybe going and getting a ss kit or even a vx senator body kit as well, that was until someone told me I was being stupid because of how rare the car was and if i wanted an SS or Senator i should just buy one lol.

I am glad to see what you have done as it has given me some ideas on what I could do. Friend of mine who got me onto this forum and who understands Holdens a lot better then i do told me that I should change to an ls1 v8 with a cat 2.5''

Have you had any ideas along like line?

midgeo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S1
beautiful car mate, I love the calais look, not much has to be added to it. maybe some new rims unless you keep the international look going...:)

ducker85

Reaction score
Members Ride
09 VE clubbie R8
Another International owner :)
I am glad to see what you have done as it has given me some ideas on what I could do. Friend of mine who got me onto this forum and who understands Holdens a lot better then i do told me that I should change to an ls1 v8 with a cat 2.5''

Have you had any ideas along like line?

Just put a twin 2 1/2 LS1 system on it but needs a tune before I can drive it, sounds tuff so far like no other VT cos of the twin cats

beautiful car mate, I love the calais look, not much has to be added to it. maybe some new rims unless you keep the international look going...:)

hahahaha nah i hate the VT Internationals there so common there gross