Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

***2000 vt exec series ii s***

Custom 1

I WANT WHAT I CANT AFFORD
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
nice car mate not keen on the canon but each 2 there own
check my car out mite give u some ideas or it mite not

just search custom 1

Custom 1

I WANT WHAT I CANT AFFORD
Reaction score
Members Ride
vt executive
nice car check mine out for ideas
search custom 1

scotty979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec Series II S
hey bud

thanks. yeah a mechanic sprayed them all for $80.00. but he did a **** job cuz can still see grey on parts but i dont care much. you also need special heat-proof paint u can get it at supercheap about $20.00 a can.

cheers

scotty979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec Series II S
any more ideas ppl? keep em coming...

cheers

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Cars looking good man and i must say love the red always wanted a red 1 of these ay. Tho id have 2 agree on the canon but its wat u want so thats all that matters. Mayb some nice black deep dish 18's would look nice with the red 2? would set off the awsome dark tint.

scotty979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec Series II S
hey bro thanks yea i love the red too but it tends to fade like none other lol. yea i dont really like the look of the cannon just the sound. and i bought the car with the chromes and they are not my fav but id probly still wana stick with chromes but am thinkin of getn 20's either bonetti or d'vinci they have some crazy **** ay lol. i hate the back of my car lol how did the vt garnish turn out painted on urs? and how about the blue dash lights...am ova stupid green lol

cheers

Last edited:

scotty979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec Series II S
Hey all,

These are the new rims im thinking of getting...what do you guys think???

DakarMystic.jpg

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
hey bro thanks yea i love the red too but it tends to fade like none other lol. yea i dont really like the look of the cannon just the sound. and i bought the car with the chromes and they are not my fav but id probly still wana stick with chromes but am thinkin of getn 20's either bonetti or d'vinci they have some crazy **** ay lol. i hate the back of my car lol how did the vt garnish turn out painted on urs? and how about the blue dash lights...am ova stupid green lol

cheers

Somthing "BLACK" LOL haha :p Yeah the garnish turned out awsome man provided u do all the prep work 1st that i mentioned in my thread it looks tops, plus it suits the curves of the car much better than the VX 1. Dont 4get tho if u still got the standard lights u'll need 2 sort out some reverse lights.

With the dash lights man r u lookin 2 do them urself? if not myself and Greg (pheddy, ASR sites sponser on here) make kits up 4 these but they rnt just the simple and cheap globe 4 LED swap over.

scotty979

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VT Exec Series II S
With the dash lights man r u lookin 2 do them urself? if not myself and Greg (pheddy, ASR sites sponser on here) make kits up 4 these but they rnt just the simple and cheap globe 4 LED swap over.

yea i dont know much about it so probly wouldn't do it myself. wat are in these kits u speak of??

cheers