Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2000 VT S2 Exec Olympic Edition

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive S2 Olympic Ediiton
Get 19" they suite commodores perfectly imo if they come in staggered size [wider in the rear] which it shuld my friend has it in shadow but on a supra looks nice.

main reason for going 18s is that they are within the 2" law in SA

rch-13z

Former Photoshop Whore
Reaction score
Website
www.karcreations.com.au
Members Ride
VT Exec
Really like the HBD kit dude, just need some nice rims!

Personally man I would keep the SII VT tailights and switch to a VT Berlina & Calais garnish and run the lights through it... Just adds something nice without changing it too much

Good luck with it!

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
Really like the HBD kit dude, just need some nice rims!

Personally man I would keep the SII VT tailights and switch to a VT Berlina & Calais garnish and run the lights through it... Just adds something nice without changing it too much

Good luck with it!
Thanks for the kind words Rich.

Wasn't the biggest fan of the kit when I bought it but I must say its grown on me. I'm still half half on the rear garnish now I've got almost everything I need for the conversion and have had for a little while so we'll see what happens. Once I get my cashflow situation sorted rims are first order of business :)

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
wow man lovin the kit, u changen to vx Calais garnish? any immediate plans for her?

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
wow man lovin the kit, u changen to vx Calais garnish? any immediate plans for her?
thanks Archers, I was originally planning on doing the conversion but the VT Garnish has grown on me so I'm thinking I'm gonna keep it as is so I'll probably sell that stuff shortly.

Immediately there are no plans are the car is now on the back burner as I've decided I'm going overseas next year so there goes all my money :(

Ultimately, would like to just put some nice wheels on it, probably put FE2 suspension (my driveways a pain anything lower and I wouldn't be able to get in) and really I'd be happy

Archers

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais V 6ltr
no prob m8 but if u want cheap each up grads and that let me know as i done so much to my old vx lol

greekplaya

Wog On Wheels
Reaction score
Members Ride
To powder coat or not to powder coat that is the question?

I've just managed to pick up some WH Grange wheels fairly cheap and had originally planned to powder coat them black. Now that I've put the wheels up against my car though I don't mind the champagne.

What does everybody think or are any of the photoshop gurus out there able to give me a rough idea? I kinda wanted to decide before I put them on the car because saves me having to change sets if I do go get them powder coated.

09WNS

09WNS = 9 Bathurst wins
Reaction score
Website
hobbiesnstuff.darkbb.com
Members Ride
VN SV3800
looks good mate
same colour as ours lol
i would go for the HSV wheels myself
but that is me lol

all up to you in the end mate