Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2001 hsv gts

VXGTS01

Seippy
Reaction score
Currently Greensborough in Vic, moving to Enogerra
Members Ride
VX HSV GTS (2001)
first of all.. sexy sexy car

secondly... green p's on a hsv (jealous) :p

third... green p's + V8 + supercharger, how many times on average do you get pulled over a week? :p

nah, awesome car, love it, cant wait to see some more pics

Hahaha I know!! Scored well with that one, managed to get past the road worthy, vicroads and full comp insurance(tho it did cost and arm and a leg :dance:
Also i've only ever been pulled up once by highway patrol in the 8 months ive had it, i thought i was dead for sure lol, specially wen he asked to pop the bonnet, my missus next to me was like ur screwed haha they had a good look at it, was prob thinkin wtf is that, cos the charger does look a bit like a massive altenator and only picked me up for car being too low :w00t:.. So had to get it raised to monster truck proportions going to put original springs (King SSL on front and UL on back) either that or il sell em and get just super lows all round and sell the others) Ne suggestions?
Gota say im a massive commodore/HSV fan and there are heaps of sweet cars on here, would be sweet to get on the next cruise!!!

Jase

walesy

Aint no family cruiser!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Cherry Black WH II Caprice, VS exec wagon
jeez ur lucky u havnt been pulled over... i used to get pulled over all the time when i was posted to cerberus coz i was still on my p's and i had my caprice down there... they tried tellin me i couldnt drive that car coz its a v8 but i have a qld licence so there wasnt much they could do...

HRDHSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
BLOWN VX CLUBSPORT R8
Nice GTS mate, gotta love a hot VX HSV

H1GHROLLR

CHEMICALLY SUPERCHARGED
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX CLUBSPORT R8 LS1