Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2001 VX Exec in Tiger

GMHVF6

Naturally stroked
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF SV6 Storm
Lovin dat wub wub wub lol. Car looks mean in person man, loving those VE spec wheels too. suits really nice!

The solution to height issues - wack more audio gear in the boot :p chuck a pic up of the height once it has settled a bit

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Car looks mean in person man, loving those VE spec wheels too. suits really nice!

Cheers man, Obviously most of my plans come from your car haha; Just don't wanna imitate it too closely. :p

However; Walled up, Legals aswell. Doesn't show off the orange as much as it could cause its kinda dark at the moment.
376199_10150434408613398_720658397_8288971_982177500_n.jpg

JAKE-26

Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 VT Exec
LOVE how the walls look man! go so well with the wheels. just skimmed through your thread and you've done wonders for this car!

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Cheers man, Glad to know the time, effort and money i put into is paying off.
Gotta finish the SS kit and im calling it quits though.
Start saving for an LS1.

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
Walls look haaaawwwt!

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Found out today i'm getting a $2000 bonus from work.
I can either, get him to buy something for the full value or i can get 1370 cash (salary tax)
Don't know what to do with it, Finish the SS kit? I dont know where to get it and painted.
Don't want to put it towards any engine mods since i'd just prefer to have a v8.
Or do i take the cash and put it towards the 8?

Needsy

Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 VT Commodore Acclaim
personally id finish the ss kit can pick up the parts at holmart or justcommspares and if your in the south east suburbs i have a mate that works at MBW Kustoms. they do great paint work
example:
IMG_0353.jpg

that was a write off

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Oh, If i get them seperately i know where to take it (Being a spray booth maintenence/builder) i've seen the good and bad places of melbourne.
However, i was thinking if i take it to a shop, can you ask them to order in the VT SS rear VX SS Front?

GothicKidd

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR S2 Exec
However, i was thinking if i take it to a shop, can you ask them to order in the VT SS rear VX SS Front?

All you can do is ask, my parents asked a dealership to put on a monaro front end on a VT and they did it.

But your car looks awesome with the mags! :D love it man. Need to paint your brakes though.. maybe in your car colour? :D

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
But your car looks awesome with the mags! :D love it man. Need to paint your brakes though.. maybe in your car colour? :D

Cheers man, really appreciate it.
I don't know about the brakes. i would like to but i'm a bit worried about playing with it in case i stuff it up and my brakes don't work.