Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[ACT] 2002 XR6 Turbo

50LTRv8

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V8 Calais
ITEM: 2002 BA XR6 Turbo

PRICE: 13K ono

YEAR: 11/2002

SERIES: BA Series 1

BADGE: Turbo

ENGINE: Stock as far as I know

TRANSMISSION: Manual, 5 Speed

COLOUR: Gold

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Pretty Good, few nicks on rear, nothing major

INTERIOR CONDITION: Excellent (Black Leather, Premium Sound)

WHEELS: 19 Speedy's

TYRE CONDITION: 85% for front and rear $100 (brand new as of a week ago)

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: Example: 275/35 ZR 19 96Y (Tyre load ratings explained here.)

ODOMETER: 172734

SERVICE HISTORY: No Service History. Was originally purchased for AirServices Australia. It had a Gentech service sticker when I got it and the first thiing I did was change the oil which is still well within a change interval.

REGO OF CAR: YHN06H

REGO TILL: When current rego expires (if any)

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes

RWC: NA, Inspection can be done at buyers expense. (The car just passed an inspection 3 months ago and have just put on new tyres on the rear, should pass any inspection easily.)

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: Pickup from my address

PAYMENT OPTIONS: Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer

CONTACT DETAILS: Email, PM, 0418283455 (during business hours just leave a message and I will get back to you.)

OTHER INFO: This car is in pretty good nick, has leather seats as well as premium audio which all works (in fact the cd player was replaced after I purchased it from a used car dealer just over 3 months ago). Truth be told it was a rushed purchase as my VT was giving me issues that I have now resolved. My left knee which I have had issues with ever since I tore my ACL is not liking the clutch and my wife won't drive it as it is too heavy for her. The car is fantastic to drive and the AC is ice cold, all the buttons work as they should and as noted before, the cd unit is pretty much brand new. I am pretty much trying to revcover what it cost me and go back to my VT, and you get a new set of rear tyres thrown in. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to contact me by text or call. Please note that the broken bit of plastic at the top of the front aircon vents has been replaced.
PICTURES:

CopyofDSC_6104.jpg

CopyofDSC_6102.jpg

CopyofDSC_6050.jpg

CopyofDSC_6137.jpg

CopyofDSC_6168.jpg

CopyofDSC_6161.jpg