Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 VY 3.6 Auto Preformance Chip

TheGrimReaper

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 VE SV6
Hey there all. I have just recently finished installing a lot of Preformance parts to my car. (Extractors, high flow cat, catback exhaust, cold air intake) so I'm on the hunt for something to help everything run to its maximum power. I am thinking of installing a Preformance chip. Does anyone know of anyone who does a good price and location. Also does anyone think that a dyno tune would help out as well.

Willipede

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vs v6 S pac Ute
Message one of the users the1 greenfoam or delcowizzard I think they are the ones but don't quote me on that. They should be able to reprogram the stock ecu, don't bother wasting money on a dyno tune or an aftermarket ecu, Have a quick search through the forum theres heaps of info about tuning already on here.

Interloper94

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Executive S2
Agreed with the above,
Out of curiosity, does anyone know the RWKW for a combo like this on an ECOTEC? (title says 3.6 BUT its a VY?)
Oh and you know it's gonna force you to use 98 Octane for a worth while power tune? (pretty sure)