Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2003 VY HSV SENATOR 20's

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY HSV SENATOR S1 GEN3
Hi all this is my VY SENATOR
Power:301.3rwkw
Mods:eek:trcai, mafless tune, cat back 2.5, comp cam 222/224@50 112lsa,comp valve springs .600, heads ported and flowed
Wheels: 20x8.5(f) 20x9(r)
Brakes: HSV with police pads
Diff: HSV
Transmission:HSV 2500 rpm stall converter
Colour: some sort of green lol
up and coming mods: 383 stroker kit, fast 102 mm intake manifold,fast 102 mm throttle body,60 lb injectors,war hawk heads, 360 8 pistion front brakes and 340 6 pistion rears, sl kings front ssl rear springs and shocks
stereo: lol none if an 8 don't get you excited then thats your problem
inside: all stock HSV
well thats about all until after christmas then i will be getting it repainted

111103-1810(002).jpg111103-1810(001).jpg110806-1612.jpg

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
quick update 383 stroker kit arrived and a very nice bit of kit the intake also came in yesterday getting ready to start pulling the motor down ready to send it off for the stroker and 4 bolt mains and gearbox is being sent to performance racing for some beefing up

GAMBLR

More trouble than u think
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VZ Calais LS1
383 sounds horn mate! Can't wait to see that installed!

Can't say I'm a huge fan of the rims, but they are different. What colour you respraying it in?

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
nice car mate, but the rims dont suit it tbh

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
they are my run about rims i have other ones at my uncles place which i have to pick up soon and the colour that i'm looking at is triple black with a thin red strip down the side to break up the colour then i want to get a set of new plates for it but not sure on a name as yet

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
ls ain't all 6 bolt mains they are 2 bolt from what i'm told

Surfwagon

Reaction score
Members Ride
AMG Mercedes C63 Wagon
According to wikipedia all LS angines are 6 bolt mains so some one is telling you porkies.

The GM LS engine family is an engine design intended as the only V-8 engine used in General Motors' line of rear-wheel-drive cars and trucks. The LS series was a "clean sheet" design with little in common with the classic Chevrolet small block V8. Some LS engines are all-aluminium, especially the performance oriented engines, while others are cast iron, and all LS engines have 6-bolt main bearing caps.

GM LS engine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

HSVSENATORVY

Reaction score
Members Ride
cheers mate for clearing that up i just finshed stripping down my motor to be sent away for stroking today and my motor stuffed i found heaps of cracks on the walls of the block so now i have to fork out more money for a new block and all new parts this car is costing me so much would anybody know where i can get new ls1 blocks for less then $2000 because thats the money i was going to use to paint the car but now it needs a block any help would be more then helpful