Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2005 Storm S Ute Turismo Blue

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
all sounds good, not sure about the head lights, not my thing with the LED's but its your ute, an with the tail lights, if i had to pick any of them would be the first ones, i was thinking of getting them for my ute but ended up selling, at the end of the day its your ute an you do what you like the look of

rlg999

Reaction score
Members Ride
VU SS
Dont put any of that crap on ya ute!!! (fluted guards will look good) but the rest will make it look cheap, keep it clean n simple!!!:):)

TurismoBlueStormUte

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 Storm S Ute Turismo Blue
Got my ute back this arvo.... Very happy with it new clutch new exhaust head to tail... Yellow calipers and slotted rotors...
Exhaust sounds mint will put a video up this weekend and photos hopefully.
Cost me more than I thought it would to get it all done but happy to get it all done.

Delish-VY

Banned
Reaction score
Originally - Eastern Suburbs - Melbourne, Currentl
Members Ride
2003 VY S pack
Got my ute back this arvo.... Very happy with it new clutch new exhaust head to tail... Yellow calipers and slotted rotors...
Exhaust sounds mint will put a video up this weekend and photos hopefully.
Cost me more than I thought it would to get it all done but happy to get it all done.

...Sounds about right :p, the things we do for love!

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
Good to hear she is back and running mate, defiantly put up a clip of the zorst, how much did the zorst end up costing if you don't mind me asking? Can pm if you like

DylanWillo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 2005
Wicked looking ute man, favorite colour of the VZ commodores. Let us know how the clutch is going and is it HD and solid mass flywheel? My clutch is slipping so I need to replace it before I'm stuck 80km out of Perth :p

matsv6

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS UTE
Nice ute mate looks fricken awesome.. love the black badge to suit the black wheels