Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 chevrolet lumina ss 5.7 can i fit a hollandia 900 sunroof

judgezn

Reaction score
Members Ride
2006 chevrolet lumina ss 5.7 auto
hi guys i am from south africa and here the commodore is called chevrolet lumina ss
i want to fit a sunroof to mine i got a hollandia 700 or 900 in mind just need to find out has this been done before and where there any complications.
i will upload some pics

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L

EraserHead

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE II SV6 - Alto Grey
I can confirm that if your sunroof is not factory fitted, the dealers in Melbourne usually use Prestige Sunroofs in Burwood and they fit a Hollandia 700. I had one on my VY SS and it was fantastic - Prestige are great to deal with. Maybe able to help you out with the sunroof and installation info as a kit...?

My VE has a factory sunroof,and it works great, but when you compare side by side the Hollandia one is a bit bigger and from the inside has noticibly more glass area.

UFO

I Believe
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 VE International Sportwagon SIDI 3L
I can confirm that if your sunroof is not factory fitted, the dealers in Melbourne usually use Prestige Sunroofs in Burwood and they fit a Hollandia 700. I had one on my VY SS and it was fantastic - Prestige are great to deal with. Maybe able to help you out with the sunroof and installation info as a kit...?

Very helpful to those in Melbourne, less so for those in Durban ;).