Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 Holden Commodore Executive VZ Kitted 'Clubsport'

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Thanks for the link. Reflectors are needed by law yes. You can just buy some small red stick on ones from kmart and stick them on the rear somewhere. I don't think the cops would give just a warning though... unless you find a nice one. lol:p

so... if i dont get em chances of being pulled over are HIGH??? :) lol

i dont want em thell look fugly haha... o well any idear how i could make it look good being its a clubsport rear bar...??

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
I would say the chances are rather high at night. I wouldn't want to risk it at least. maybe get some rectangular reflectors and cut them out to cover the light and kinda blend in. I would just get either some small circle ones or some rectangular ones and put them on the grey bit of your rear bar. Nothin much you can do.

stocky

Reaction score
Members Ride
1995 HSV Clubsport T5, 1991 VN Berlina
they tell me its a fuel pump complete flush and something to do with the engine... apprtly that is supposed to fix the grinding problem i have.....

that makes no sense at all. sounds like a con where they go, oh that didnt fix it, but we know what does now, so you need to pay us for more work. also, fuel filter flush? you mean just replace a $10 fuel filter?

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
that makes no sense at all. sounds like a con where they go, oh that didnt fix it, but we know what does now, so you need to pay us for more work. also, fuel filter flush? you mean just replace a $10 fuel filter?
so really there trying to con me..
yeah thats what i mean sorry mate!

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
hey ducky just checked my dads beamer and my bros falcon and they dont have reflectors..:p so technically why should i need em?
lol..

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
they probably have them inside the taillight

mmmmm lol oh well ill see what happens ill go buy some on saturday... guna make the car look so dull..... might see if i can get some accuall calais ones ...

DUK13Y

When in doubt, slide it out
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
VEII SSV, VYII Berlina, '97 Lancer
shine a torch on their rear bar and in the lights. You'll be able to notice them when you hit them with the light.

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
shine a torch on their rear bar and in the lights. You'll be able to notice them when you hit them with the light.

alright will do mate:)

1dvsbstd

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 SERIES II 2016
Hey does anyone know how easy it is to change springs??