Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 Ve Berlina service vehicle soon message issues

veberlina006

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
hey every one,
I have a 2006 ve berlina that im having some trouble with and hope some 1 has had the same issue that can point me in the right direction.

recently my car has started to chuck out a "service vehicle soon message" it will pop up randomly while driving and then remove itself. it can pop up sometimes 30+ times in a minute but sometimes can drive for hrs without it popping up. the car wasn't due to be serviced until 210 000kms (currently at 206)

the car does idle rough on first start up of the day but usually only shudders for 5 secs or so before idling smooth.

I have taken the car to the mechanics had a normal service done and put it on the scan tool and was unable to find any codes or errors to go by, the service vehicle soon message popped up and disappeared 10+ times and didn't log no codes etc.
you reset the message from the method of doing it via ignition method as it says there's no reminder to be cleared.

has any 1 else had this problem? its very annoying having a message beep at u every few seconds while driving and the mechanics is at a loss to what it could be?

Attachments

• dash.jpg
    dash.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 124

veberlina006

Reaction score
Members Ride
ve commodore
yeah it is a LEO model v6, would it be common for it to not log a error code if it is the oil pressure sensor?