Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

2006 VE Exaust ( i know theres heaps of threads already do dont give me $#!% about it

tomholzy

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS II
no offence, but anything bigger or more open than a SS system on a v6 sounds terrible and drones no matter what anyone says, Ive had one I know!

astroham

Reaction score
Members Ride
Looking
agreed no one is saying go bigger than ss the diff back system im talking about is a 2.15" system ... they sound good on the sv6 and give it the growl he is looking for

I LIKE COMMODORES

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY08.5 SV6
DJRandom/Astroham, I've made myself up a set of straight pipes for my VE SV6 they sound a little quieter than without the mufflers on at all. Much less vibration through the car as the pipes aren't shooting straight at the car. No extra money spent. Imho perfect sound.

Before you add the straight pipe, may i suggest trying out dump pipes after the last flange?
Illegal or not I've had dump pipes on for about 9 months across ACT, NSW and QLD. Never been pulled over or even looked at twice at an rbt. A tip though, always keep a spare set of mufflers in case you get a defect.

DJRandom

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Commodore V
i have bought an xforce mild steel exhaust :)