Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[SA] 2006 VE Holden Calais 'V' Sedan For Sale - V8 Very Low 49,892kms Second Owner

Evil Empire

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Calais V
ITEM: VE Holden Calais 'V' Sedan

YEAR: 2006 (August)

BADGE: Example: 'V'

ENGINE: L98 (Factory Optioned LSD)

TRANSMISSION: Auto

COLOUR: Evoke (Dark Grey)

EXTERIOR CONDITION: Very Good Overall. Very minor wear and tear as expected for a 2006 model, but body has never been in an accident, so body and paint is in excellent straight condition, with a good cut and polish easily taking care of any small wear and tear marks etc. Nothing major basically. It does have some common scrape marks on the underside of the front bumper as most these models do, however it's not visible at ground level.

INTERIOR CONDITION: Interior condition is excellent for it's age and low km's. As I haven't driven her much, the seats are still in excellent condition with very (and I do mean VERY) minor wear. Just trying to be as honest as possible, but probably not even worth mentioning as everyone who sees the interior buzz's out over how new the seats and interior looks. I don't have kids or smoke in the car, so all there is, is very, very minor and small scuff and scratch marks on some of the door plastics, which is really unavoidable when passengers are hopping in and out. Basically, unless you are looking for a show car, it has the usual small imperfections these cars are known for regarding the door suede's and plastics. Nothing major that needs anything other than a good wipe over with a decent interior cleaner to keep looking fresh. As I said, probably too much unnecessary info, but rather tell all up front just in case.

TYRE CONDITION: I'm not great with measuring tyre wear, so I'll say 90% all round. If it helps you decide, I bought 4 new Michellin Super Sports for her when I first bought her, and due to the minimal driving I have done since owning her (less than 10,000kms in 3 years) the tyres have also done under 10,000kms of very easy driving.The car has been babied, and the tyres have only seen very normal and conservative driving, hence I put them at 90%. If that doesn't sound right, I apologize, as I said I am not really in the know when accessing tyre wear.

TYRE SIZE INCLUDING LOAD RATING: 245/45R18 100Y

ODOMETER: 50,000 kms

SERVICE HISTORY: Full log book service history included. Also have original purchase receipt from first owner showing factory extras such as LSD and tint. It wasn't necessary, but I also had her serviced every 5,000km's just to keep her in as new condition mechanically.

REGO OF CAR: South Australia

REGO TILL: 07/06/2016

PLATES INCLUDED: Yes (Premium XX Plates)

RWC: Not required, and as car is completely stock, not needed, and not a requirement in SA. Please note interstate buyers may have to obtain one when registering the car in their state if mandatory, however that's something for any potential buyers to check up on with their local road authority. As I said car is completely stock from new, so this won't pose a problem for any buyers anyway should it be required.

PRICE: $18,800 very slightly negotiable, but no silly offers thanks.

DELIVERY/PICK UP INFORMATION: I am located 20 minutes north of Adelaide, SA. For any interested interstate buyers, I am happy to accommodate any vehicle inspections you may request, and coincidentally I live 10 minutes from the SA base of Toll Transport (Prixcar), so if you wanted to arrange for them to transport the car to you, I am more than happy to drop the car off at the depot and help arrange delivery. I used Prixcar myself to bring her to Adelaide after I bought her in VIC, and I was surprised by the reasonable cost to do so. From memory it was approximately $300 total from drop off to pick up. I can recommend them to be very cautious, and the car arrived as it was dropped off at their VIC base by yours truly.

PAYMENT OPTIONS: I prefer cash, however I am happy to negotiate these other methods if necessary for potential interstate buyers - COD, Direct Deposit, Funds Transfer. Please be advised I am not interested in any arrangements such as installments or the like, so please don't ask. I expect the normal lump sum negotiated amount in an easy one off payment, and car won't be handed over before full payment is received.

CONTACT DETAILS: PM or contact me on my mobile, 0412 203 350. Feel free to call or text with any general questions, and any mechanical inspections or VIN checks are welcome and will be accommodated.

OTHER INFO: Ok, so regrettably I'm selling my prized possession. The decision to sell has not been easy, and to be honest it's been a 6 month process of umm'ing and arr'ing as to whether I actually wanted to, or needed to. I'm not really desperate to sell, or in any particular hurry, but it's a shame to see her sitting in the shed and rarely being used, so I think it's time she went to someone who can enjoy her and get the most out of her like she deserves. My current situation is unfortunately probably best suited to downsizing to a smaller runabout for now, with definite plans to buy another V8 at some point down the track when I have more time to actually enjoy what these beautiful engines and cars offer on a more regular basis.

With my reasons for the sale somewhat explained, here's some added info that I've just for the most part copied and pasted from an add I posted elsewhere, so sorry if it seems a little long winded:

Selling my 2006 VE Calias V Holden luxury vehicle. Lowest km example of this model you'll find at only 50,000km's since new.

This is the very powerful 270kw V8 model with all the usual luxury the Calais 'V' model provides including factory sat/nav, and DVD player. It's also factory optioned with a much desired Limited Slip Diff (LSD) and dark tinted windows. It also comes with a 5th original rim as a spare that's fitted with a new tyre also.

The car is in factory original condition, with only minor upgrades made during my time as it's owner. These include a new heavy duty ventilated battery, new Michellin Super Sport tyres all round (Cost $500+ each), and new original embossed Holden floor mats back and front.

I am the second owner since new and have all the original purchase receipts and books from the first owner who I bought it from. It has all up to date service records and has always been well looked after and run only on premium 98 fuel since owning it.

It has never had one issue or fault mechanically or otherwise, and I have serviced it every 5,000km's to maintain the car's as new mechanical condition.

It has very minor marks to the exterior from general wear and tear, but only in a very few places which is to be expected for a car it's age. In saying that, there's nothing major that can't be removed and brought back to it's original glory with a good cut and polish. Car has never been in an accident and has no finance owing. VIN checks and mechanical inspections are most welcome and will be accommodated on request.

Genuine reason for selling and I'll be sad to see it go.

I'm not in a hurry to sell or desperate to sell, so please no time wasters, low ballers or tyre kickers. Test drives will only be negotiated for serious buyers.

You will not find another example of this car in this condition, with these extremely low km's, and at this very reasonable and bargain price! A beautiful car to own and drive.

Please call, text or email with any questions or offers.
I'm a genuine bloke looking for a genuine buyer. A quick cash transaction is preferred if possible, and I'm happy to assist in any way.

Cheers and best wishes.

Calais detail.jpgcp4678652105026736402.jpgcp5503973858114664887.jpgP1270884.jpgcp5619618126874263579.jpgP1270882.jpgP1270890.jpgP1270874.jpg

Last edited: